Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #41
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 20 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm really not sure. You must just be better than what I am. I'm having a tough time winning at all. So you may just have to adjust some sliders. Like maybe raise some cpu sliders back towards default and lower some user side. Just look at the areas you want to change and move those

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Im not really sure what it is either. I don't notice anything sliderwise that seems to be a problem. Maybe it's my play calling. I call all my plays sim to try and be realistic as possible and play like the team I am using and never cheese the cpu or call PA Crossers but when I used Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson I would always get huge gains on the ground scrambling and not to where I cheese the cpu tho like on 3rd downs when nobody is open or read options. Not sure maybe Ive just played perfect it does seem like I make the right play call and execute it perfectly on 3rd down. My play calling style is run first but I also want a balance. I most of the time try to always have at least 2 receivers on the field maybe go with a heavier package on short yardage situations. Im always around 55% pass 45% run if the score is competitive and not affecting my play calling of course. I try to call plays I haven't called yet to use my whole playbook and I call a decent amount of RPO because its cool and I like to mix it up keep them guessing. I don't call that much playaction anymore because I get sacked a lot from it but usually either on first down or 2nd and short I'll call it. I run a lot of levels, smash, vertical, texas, spot, shallow and drive concepts. Just not sure what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #42
Rookie

Oskeyy's Arena

Gonna try these, been trying my luck with all pro and no luck, feels to easy to control the flow of the game I’ll try these now

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2019, 07:36 PM   #43
Rookie

Oskeyy's Arena

Just finished my first game and it was the first time in a while I’ve had a close game on all madden that I could enjoy, won against eagles 25-26, an issue totally unrelated I’ve noticed is that my players downs to unlock there trait got reset, or are stuck at 30, I played preseason with Haskins and had almost 150 and after I played this and noticed it was back down to 30

Old 08-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #44
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskeyy
Just finished my first game and it was the first time in a while I’ve had a close game on all madden that I could enjoy, won against eagles 25-26, an issue totally unrelated I’ve noticed is that my players downs to unlock there trait got reset, or are stuck at 30, I played preseason with Haskins and had almost 150 and after I played this and noticed it was back down to 30

It's just a visual bug. When he gets all his snaps in it will unlock his potential regardless of whatever it's showing you.

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets
Old 08-09-2019, 12:10 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 2

Played 1 pre season game with these I won 37-7. Trubisky was 12-15 for 160 yards 2 TDs. I had 2 RB with 75 yards, cohen had 38 on 6 attempts, and mike davis chipped in about 25. I had 3 INT but most importantly I only had 3 sacks when I usually finish with about 7-8 on all pro default. My backup QBs kind of struggled but that's expected and I liked that I didnt complete 80% with them. Running felt a little easy but I'll keep rolling with it and while I stopped most of the CPU runs they had a couple that were 10+ yards which I like.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 08:50 AM   #46
Rookie

JKennedy87's Arena

Played a PS game with these last night. Beat the Jags 28-17 with the Eagles.

I forced 4 turnvoers which was the difference in the game.

First half QB stats:
Wentz - 9/14, 154 yards, 2 TDs (both came off short field after INT)
Foles - 12/15, 66 yards, 2 INTs

Despite the score, felt the game was really close and competitive. I was able to run a little bit for the first time in any of my games and I was also finally able to play some defense which I loved. Will be continuing to use these. Great work Charter!
Old 08-09-2019, 12:53 PM   #47
Rookie

Hi will these work for com v com games thanks.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:12 PM   #48
Rookie

Will give these a try. Does the settings have to be the same in main menu?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »