Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 03:08 PM   #33
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Played Chi (me) at Den...won 20-13...great game stats were in line and nothing crazy except Mack had 7 sacks...last one to end game as Den was driving inside my 25. ALSO Den had no.penalties and my free agent rb Alfred had over 140 yds on 32 carries i.picked up as all 4 of my rb were injured in wk 1 vs GB.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk


Wow that sounds like a legit game. Was that with the new coverage sliders?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #34
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Wow that sounds like a legit game. Was that with the new coverage sliders?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes it was

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
baconbits11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:15 PM   #35
Rookie
 
KidsAreAsleep's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I updated post #2. I use to love your feedback on matt10Lís sliders. Curious to hear what you think especially about pass coverage.

Like I said tho these are still kind of in a trail phase but I hope you enjoy


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


Thank you. I will try to give these a go tonight. Looking forward to giving some feedback.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Kids Are Asleep Gaming

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
KidsAreAsleep is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 03:15 PM   #36
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Yes it was

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk


Thatís exciting. Thanks for giving this wonky looking set a try lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:59 PM   #37
MVP
 
icicle22's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canton, Ohio (Hall of Fame City)
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

I think I might give this a try. I have been rolling with my Brownies using AllPRo default sliders and I'm not feeling it. I mean I've won my first 3 CFM game but it doesn't feel right. On offense I have had great success passing on AllPro but running the ball has been a nightmare. 4 weeks into the season and I only avg. 40 yards per game with my backs. And honestly most of that is late in the game. I typically am like 12 attempts for 15 yd or something like that in the 3rd qtr. Then when the defense is getting tired I get a few 10-12 yard bursts and up like 16 attempts for 45 yds if I am lucky. I am complaining about this because 90% of the time my back is getting blown up in the backfield with unblocked rushers and I pretty much can't break a tackle at all. Seems like hit sticks are taking me out all the time. And the fumbles.....Oy. It just doesn't feel right.

In past maddens I would play on Pro because it felt more "balanced" but I do remember having to adjust sliders to get a more competitive game out of the CPU. Now....with all the "slider x" affects "x and 3 other things not listed" talk, I am afraid to touch one slider in fear it will throw something else out of whack.

Like....how exactly does the Illegal Man Downfield penalty make the CPU defense play better or worse?

I mean...I can understand how a roughing the passer penalty could affect a pass rush (assuming the CPU players know you've increased the likelihood of that getting called they back off pressuring the QB??? Maybe?).

But how does the risk of one of your O-line getting called for Illegal Man Downfield on a screen pass make the CPU secondary play tighter? I mean...come one. It's like the sliders in Madden have become a puzzle or riddle.

Shouldn't there just be a "coverage" slider that just affects how close the coverage is and that's it?

Sorry for the rant. I'm just trying to find out how to get this game to play right and I am hoping your slider set gets me there!

Thanks.
icicle22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:10 PM   #38
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I think I might give this a try. I have been rolling with my Brownies using AllPRo default sliders and I'm not feeling it. I mean I've won my first 3 CFM game but it doesn't feel right. On offense I have had great success passing on AllPro but running the ball has been a nightmare. 4 weeks into the season and I only avg. 40 yards per game with my backs. And honestly most of that is late in the game. I typically am like 12 attempts for 15 yd or something like that in the 3rd qtr. Then when the defense is getting tired I get a few 10-12 yard bursts and up like 16 attempts for 45 yds if I am lucky. I am complaining about this because 90% of the time my back is getting blown up in the backfield with unblocked rushers and I pretty much can't break a tackle at all. Seems like hit sticks are taking me out all the time. And the fumbles.....Oy. It just doesn't feel right.



In past maddens I would play on Pro because it felt more "balanced" but I do remember having to adjust sliders to get a more competitive game out of the CPU. Now....with all the "slider x" affects "x and 3 other things not listed" talk, I am afraid to touch one slider in fear it will throw something else out of whack.



Like....how exactly does the Illegal Man Downfield penalty make the CPU defense play better or worse?



I mean...I can understand how a roughing the passer penalty could affect a pass rush (assuming the CPU players know you've increased the likelihood of that getting called they back off pressuring the QB??? Maybe?).



But how does the risk of one of your O-line getting called for Illegal Man Downfield on a screen pass make the CPU secondary play tighter? I mean...come one. It's like the sliders in Madden have become a puzzle or riddle.



Shouldn't there just be a "coverage" slider that just affects how close the coverage is and that's it?



Sorry for the rant. I'm just trying to find out how to get this game to play right and I am hoping your slider set gets me there!



Thanks.


Buddy I could rant all day as well lol. Iím still testing these myself. I like the way theyíre going though. I hope to stream tonight with this set as well as schnaidtís all pro set. I like the feel of pro this year as well though. Everything feels much more natural.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:18 PM   #39
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

I will also be messing with this set to brother. I really like the idea you have here.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #40
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

So Iíve decided instead of messing with sliders every single game Iím going to run with the current set for a whole season. If anything itíll be very minor changes. Unless a patch makes me change things of course. A full season is the best sample size instead of sampling a game to game basis. So weíll see how this goes! Iíll stream every game. Iím currently in preseason week 3


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 AM.

Top -