Home

Old 08-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #41
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

I didnít like human accuracy at 10. Baker was missing short uncontested throws too much. Itís at 15 now.

Apparently my franchise is gone that I was in week 3 in. Idk how that happened so Iím starting over. No big deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 09:28 PM   #42
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I didnít like human accuracy at 10. Baker was missing short uncontested throws too much. Itís at 15 now.

Apparently my franchise is gone that I was in week 3 in. Idk how that happened so Iím starting over. No big deal though.

Why is accuracy so low? I have only played on All Pro so far and left everything at 50 and it felt pretty good. 10 and 15 sound ridiculously low but maybe I don't understand how Pro works?
Old 08-05-2019, 09:35 PM   #43
MVP

Played another game Chi (me) at Washington. Lost 29-14...trailed at one point 23-0. Trubisky all over the place. Raised accuracy back to 15. Guess it's set so low because pro is supposed to be easier? I see as pro giving truest ratings w no boost to cpu and no handicap on user

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2019, 09:48 PM   #44
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Why is accuracy so low? I have only played on All Pro so far and left everything at 50 and it felt pretty good. 10 and 15 sound ridiculously low but maybe I don't understand how Pro works?

Personally i feel like passing was too easy. But like all slider sets if you like 50 for it and have enjoyed it then stay at 50! As long as youíre having fun who cares

Old 08-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #45
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Played another game Chi (me) at Washington. Lost 29-14...trailed at one point 23-0. Trubisky all over the place. Raised accuracy back to 15. Guess it's set so low because pro is supposed to be easier? I see as pro giving truest ratings w no boost to cpu and no handicap on user

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Yes I thought passing was too easy. I figured the set posted would be a good base

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 10:15 PM   #46
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Personally i feel like passing was too easy. But like all slider sets if you like 50 for it and have enjoyed it then stay at 50! As long as youíre having fun who cares

I haven;t even tried it in Pro mode yet so I can;t say for sure. But...it wasn't terribly hard for me to throw for 300+ yds on All Pro default slider using the IMD penalty on to increase the defensive coverage so I am guessing Pro mode is going to be easier.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:26 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I haven;t even tried it in Pro mode yet so I can;t say for sure. But...it wasn't terribly hard for me to throw for 300+ yds on All Pro default slider using the IMD penalty on to increase the defensive coverage so I am guessing Pro mode is going to be easier.
Thats not true... Pro with sliders can be made to me more difficult than all pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-06-2019, 12:07 AM   #48
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Thats not true... Pro with sliders can be made to me more difficult than all pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
Well I meant pro vs. all pro at default slider settings. I am aware that sliders can make it more difficult. Having said that I have since played my first game with these settings and while I thought the game played way more organic and fluid, it was just too easy. I played the ravens in my offline franchise and we were both 3.0 coming into week 4. Their RB busted a big play for 55 yds on the first possession and they scored quick. I was encourage. I was able to drive down and score easily. Baker was 6-6 and Chubb had 30+ yds on 4 runs. This was encouraging.

After this though the CPU AI went anemic and I went on to win 37-7. They only had 60 yds rushing in total and that included the 55 yd gain on the first drive. So 5 more yds the rest of the game. I think they had a total of 130 yds on offense. Meanwhile I was like 19 of 31 with 1 TD and 1 Int. I would have had a better completion percentage but I kept trying to hit OBJ with deep passes in the second half to get him in the zone. Whoever is the CB for Baltimore was all over him. OBJ could never get any separation. I did hit him for 8 receptions on out patterns and crossing routes though.

So....obviously, this is just one game but it was seriously lopsided. I need to do some tweaking if I want to stay in Pro. I didn't like the ease I had on either side of the ball....but....it did feel smooth and accurate. I hardly got blown up in the backfield, when I did I could still get loose and fall forward compared to the hit stick animations that are overdone on all pro. Tackles seemed to be more organic and running lanes opened in a more natural way. Even RAC was better as I just wasn't getting crushed on every recption the second that I caught it.

I need to play with this more. Still saw only one holding penalty. I saw 2 animations on OBJ where the CB grabbed his arms and jerked him out of position to make a catch. This animation is usually called PI but it wasn't called. I saw this in All Pro also. Does this not get called anymore?

Kicking is way too easy but what can you do?

Thanks. I'll try some more and see what I come up with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »