Home

Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

This is a discussion on Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Does the XFL interest you at all? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 03:26 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: State Line, Ms
Blog Entries: 1
Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Post Patch Update as of 10/13/19

Please remove all original settings prior to the patch updates.

I spent the weekend tweaking with the latest patch and the good thing is I was still able to keep most of the sliders close to equal on Pro level. Seems the CPU doesn't really need that much of boost on this level unlike years past to stay relevant.

I still prefer the gameplay without patches but I understand EA will continue to change things a few times a year.

CAMERA
OFF-WIDE
DEF-WIDE OR BROADCAST

Difficulty: Pro (NO SWITCH RULE ON DEFENSE RENDERS BEST RESULTS)
Simulation Style
14 min quarters
Accelerated Clock On
Clock Run Down: 18 seconds
Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 65
Min Player Speed Threshold: 25

Slider Settings (Human/CPU)
QB Accuracy: 25/50
Pass Blocking:40/45
WR Catching: 45/45
Run Block: 15/90————>lowered human from 40
Fumble-35/65
Pass Defense Reaction: 5/5
Interceptions: 45/45
Pass Coverage: 40/45
Tackling: 35/65

Penalties: Everything ON

Offsides: 99
False Start: 55
Holding: 70
Def Holding: 55
Facemask: 51
Def PI: 99
Block in the Back: 55
Rough Pass: 51

Special Teams (The Same For Human & CPU)
FG Power-65——>this one changed from 55
FG Acc-35——->this one changed from 45
Punt Power-50—->this one changed cant remember old number
Punt Acc-50——->this one changed, can’t remember old number
KO Power-51
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-04-2020 at 06:46 PM.
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 03:32 PM   #2
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

These look legit! I may have to try these instead of mine. Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
These look legit! I may have to try these instead of mine. Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok, What are you seeing with fumbles on the pro side of gameplay?
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Rmiok, What are you seeing with fumbles on the pro side of gameplay?


Theyre still an issue but oddly when you turn on illegal man down field in your game the fumbles decrease slightly it seems. Could be coincidence tho. I just hope its patched soon


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:58 PM   #5
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Theyre still an issue but oddly when you turn on illegal man down field in your game the fumbles decrease slightly it seems. Could be coincidence tho. I just hope its patched soon


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


No doubt brother!!! I will run this set tonight some. I'm going to use Armors fumble slider set up though. I haven't really noticed any gameplay changes with those concerning the ball carriers with that setup personally.


With it at 60 against the enforcers it really seems to tame the fumbles.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 04:13 PM   #6
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
No doubt brother!!! I will run this set tonight some. I'm going to use Armors fumble slider set up though. I haven't really noticed any gameplay changes with those concerning the ball carriers with that setup personally.


With it at 60 against the enforcers it really seems to tame the fumbles.


Ill be honest whatever team Im playing I go through their roster and turn every big hitter trait to off and Ive turned every big hitter trait on my roster to off as well. I like the way it plays that way anyway. It took like 10 minutes.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #7
Rookie
 
Lil Worm's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Carolina
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Ill be honest whatever team Im playing I go through their roster and turn every big hitter trait to off and Ive turned every big hitter trait on my roster to off as well. I like the way it plays that way anyway. It took like 10 minutes.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports


I would think that would take care of some of the flying tackles as well.
Lil Worm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:05 PM   #8
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Playmakers Pro Sliders Human vs CPU

What a compliment for PlayMaker to contact you! Good idea to pick up m20 around Thanksgiving as I used to start my franchise around then for m16 to have extra games to play. I'm sure many happy to see you still posting! Take care!
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Top -