Home

Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2019, 11:43 PM   #113
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Woops, typo

50 is the correct value
Ok makes sense now lol can't wait to try these out! How many pass interferences do you see on 80? And the lower pass block actually helps with sacks?
Old 10-09-2019, 11:49 PM   #114
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Ok makes sense now lol can't wait to try these out! How many pass interferences do you see on 80? And the lower pass block actually helps with sacks?
I usually see 1 PI call per game, 2 max

The lower pass block seems to help QBs sense presure a bit better. I'm seeing 2-3 sacks per team right now, but once in a while you'll get a 4 or 5 sack game like real life. When I had pass block at 55, it seemed like QBs didn't move around in the pocket as much and seemed intent on going through their reads until they got sacked.

Now, I'm seeing some nice throw aways once in a while and some more movement in the pocket when under pressure. I'm seeing more of the sacks you'd expect, like when an end or OLB is coming from the QBs blindside, compared to the QB just staring at a defensive player and not really reacting the way he should, even though he has time to make a decision.

Old 10-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #115
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

I still saw like a 50 yard field goal kicked short. I don't get why the kick power is so extremely low in cpu vs cpu games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 10:51 AM   #116
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
I still saw like a 50 yard field goal kicked short. I don't get why the kick power is so extremely low in cpu vs cpu games.
It's strange, I think the kick accuracy slider has something to do with it. I haven't figured it out. You could try raising that. A few patches ago, I was seeing 50+ field goals made.

Old 10-10-2019, 12:57 PM   #117
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
It's strange, I think the kick accuracy slider has something to do with it. I haven't figured it out. You could try raising that. A few patches ago, I was seeing 50+ field goals made.
Do you think 60 field goal power could work? I just don't want them making 60+ yarders lol and what about 80 kickoff power because I still would like to see more touchbacks. And for some weird reason my team never gets injured like the other team will get injuries but no matter the settings ive played 30+ games without my team getting an injury but the other teams still get injuries makes no sense lol.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:49 PM   #118
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

Quote:
Do you think 60 field goal power could work? I just don't want them making 60+ yarders lol and what about 80 kickoff power because I still would like to see more touchbacks. And for some weird reason my team never gets injured like the other team will get injuries but no matter the settings ive played 30+ games without my team getting an injury but the other teams still get injuries makes no sense lol.
What actually happens when you increase the kick power slider too high is you get longer FGAs, but not necesserily longer FGMs. I would give 60 a try and see if it helps.

I don't think raising the kickoff power slider any higher will help. Last year, wind had more of an effect on kicking so you ended up seeing more touchbacks. They toned it down this year.

Injuries are interesting. I had the same issue you did for a while, but I'm now getting more players injured for multiple weeks. Give it some time.

Old 10-11-2019, 01:26 AM   #119
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
What actually happens when you increase the kick power slider too high is you get longer FGAs, but not necesserily longer FGMs. I would give 60 a try and see if it helps.

I don't think raising the kickoff power slider any higher will help. Last year, wind had more of an effect on kicking so you ended up seeing more touchbacks. They toned it down this year.

Injuries are interesting. I had the same issue you did for a while, but I'm now getting more players injured for multiple weeks. Give it some time.
I wonder if the injury is a scenario thing because one time I did get +10 injury for resting my team although it was a completely different franchise file but same team but that was with active coach now im doing custom coach but I believe ever since then I haven't seen any.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:44 PM   #120
Pro

OVR: 5

Has anyone experienced any issues with no penalties being called in my last three games there was no penalties called at all not sure if it’s a global issue or if it’s something I can change in the sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »