Home

Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

This is a discussion on Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2019, 07:39 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cycloniac’s TrueSim Madden 20 CFM Sliders & Edits (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

If I change the auto subs for every team will they keep the settings if I retire o's coaches/ Owners? Or do I have to keep a 32 team league? I would rather not keep a 32 team league so if they revert back how big a very difference will it make in the games/stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 08:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Sorry, they are not in Madden 20 (I copy-pasted my post structure from last year's sliders and forgot to remove those).
Thanks Cycloniac for the response. I thought it was looking me right in the face and I couldn't see it. I still think they need to have that setting back because I never see the player controlled running back in coach mode do a juke or anything like that.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:30 PM   #27
Rookie

Just watched the Bills/Jets week 1 game (I’m running a Bills Franchise). Ended in a 22-22 tie.

My thoughts: Darnold completed 40-55 passes for 439 yards. Allen completed 33-53 for 352. The run game also might need a boost... Gore (McCoy injured) ran for 47 yards on 16 carries. Lev Bell was worse, 39 yards on 14 carries. Receiving was inflated too but that’s a result of the over inflated passing game... Zay Jones has 10 catches for 163. Herndon and Bellamy both had over 100 rec yards for the jets. And none of those 3 scored a TD lol.

I think a combination of slowing the pace of the game down by giving the run game a boost and slightly tightening up the pass coverage (especially in the middle of the field) would make this set really good. Visually the game played well... animations all looks solid.. there were no real issues in that department.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:58 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCftbl2016
Just watched the Bills/Jets week 1 game (I’m running a Bills Franchise). Ended in a 22-22 tie.

My thoughts: Darnold completed 40-55 passes for 439 yards. Allen completed 33-53 for 352. The run game also might need a boost... Gore (McCoy injured) ran for 47 yards on 16 carries. Lev Bell was worse, 39 yards on 14 carries. Receiving was inflated too but that’s a result of the over inflated passing game... Zay Jones has 10 catches for 163. Herndon and Bellamy both had over 100 rec yards for the jets. And none of those 3 scored a TD lol.

I think a combination of slowing the pace of the game down by giving the run game a boost and slightly tightening up the pass coverage (especially in the middle of the field) would make this set really good. Visually the game played well... animations all looks solid.. there were no real issues in that department.
CD, has cth at 35 and RB at 100 and it works well but fumbles are huge issue with this game.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #29
Rookie

Cycloniac, thanks so far and can't wait to test these out. I have an option I can't find. You mentioned that you adjust Traits prior to the game. I'm not finding these. Wondering if I just don't see it or if this is a copy over from other posts and no longer exists.

Thanks again.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #30
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by okyjoe
Cycloniac, thanks so far and can't wait to test these out. I have an option I can't find. You mentioned that you adjust Traits prior to the game. I'm not finding these. Wondering if I just don't see it or if this is a copy over from other posts and no longer exists.

Thanks again.
In CFM, you have to go into roster, then edit player

Old 08-09-2019, 11:28 PM   #31
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by awetzel
If I change the auto subs for every team will they keep the settings if I retire o's coaches/ Owners? Or do I have to keep a 32 team league? I would rather not keep a 32 team league so if they revert back how big a very difference will it make in the games/stats?
Yes, if you retire them, the auto subs will stay.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 11:32 PM   #32
Banned

Are you having a problems with fumbles at your setting. I am using CDs set and the fumbles are non-stop but he has turned off superstar mode which is just too good to shut off. Do you have a fumble problem with your set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »