Home

M20 AM Elnino‘s Set

This is a discussion on M20 AM Elnino‘s Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-08-2019, 01:06 PM   #1
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
M20 AM Elnino‘s Set

All madden
SA : Off
DFA : On
All others : Off

13 min 15 sec
Ing: 10mm -40cfm
Tre: 50
Fat: 50

User:
Qba: 45
RunB: 45
Int: 40
Tackling: 51

Special
Fgp: 48
Fga: 48
Puntp: 44-42
Punta: 48
Kickoffp: 50

Cpu:
Qba: 25
RunB: 51
Int: 40

Special
Fgp: 48
Fga: 48
Puntp: 44-42
Punta: 48
Kickoffp: 50

Pentalies: only cfm

Offside: 55
False start: 55
Offensive holding: 60
Defensive pass interference: 60

Last edited by elnino457; 09-28-2019 at 06:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 06:35 AM   #2
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Re: M20 AM Elnino‘s Set

Jets franchise

Coming soon

Last edited by elnino457; 09-23-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:51 PM   #3
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Good to see you come up with your own version of settings! Are you going to use Luke Falk at QB? He was good in college and I would love to see them beat the pats!
Old 09-20-2019, 07:15 PM   #4
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Good to see you come up with your own version of settings! Are you going to use Luke Falk at QB? He was good in college and I would love to see them beat the pats!
I had a lot to do the week unfortunately I could not start my franchise as hoped

Everything was perfect until I downloaded the update without thinking

Now I had some time to play today but I realize that everything is something upside down

and stand back where I was before
Old 09-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #5
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
It's just frustrating that a billion dollar company does not manage to bring a completely finished game to market
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 07:58 PM   #6
Pro

It's frustrating at times to come up with a specific solution and then a patch or tuner type update drops, sometimes automatically, and you have to fine tune things. Last years version had alot of updates late into the spring. M20 has an unusually high amount of patches early after release. With the newer next gen versions of consoles coming out next year game developers are having to become familiar with the technology. ea is scrambling to get as polished a game possible corrected so that they can begin concentrating on m21 which will be different than previous versions. In other words, starting from scratch. I'm hopeful that you making a tweak or two, here and there will improve things!
Old 09-21-2019, 01:21 AM   #7
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
It's frustrating at times to come up with a specific solution and then a patch or tuner type update drops, sometimes automatically, and you have to fine tune things. Last years version had alot of updates late into the spring. M20 has an unusually high amount of patches early after release. With the newer next gen versions of consoles coming out next year game developers are having to become familiar with the technology. ea is scrambling to get as polished a game possible corrected so that they can begin concentrating on m21 which will be different than previous versions. In other words, starting from scratch. I'm hopeful that you making a tweak or two, here and there will improve things!
Yes, you are absolutely right

only this time I do not know where to start

Things that were not edited in the patch do not seem to work as they did before
Old 09-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #8
Pro

After m18 I realized that anger was to severe an emotion to waste on a video game. QB Traits and Ratings are the most important settings to align that payoff with enhancing the overall gameplay. What do you haveAccuracy set to? Is this number to high
overpowering the cpu side of things? Are Ratings for short, intermediate and deep passes reflecting real life? Are you using only a teams default PlayBooks? If you look into these, and make the needed adjustments, you will see better outcomes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »