Home

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Well gosh darn here I am making a slider set. As an all madden/all pro person Its a tough pill to swallow doing a pro set but the QB play simply feels right on pro. To be quite honest I’m sick of messing with Cpu QB acc on All pro and all madden. Last year I tinkered with Cpu QB accuracy literally the entire season and never figured it out. I played default pro already to test it and I simply enjoyed the Cpu QB more and that was enough for me to see to want to stick with pro.

I feel like I’ve learned enough on this forum and from other guys now that I’m quite comfortable making/starting a slider set. Also, there’s no pro sliders at all that I see so why not give people another option.

I’m not going to view this as MY slider set. So whoever decides to go this route with me (or atleast try to go this route) is obviously free to post whatever ideas or sliders are working for them on pro.

My goals are for pro to be challenging offensively. It’s a given that human accuracy needs lowered a lot, human run block a tad, raise Cpu run block and possibly give Cpu coverage a boost. A lot of these can be achieved with facemask/DPI sliders believe it or not. (Shoutout to Matt10L and raider_ren for showing me their ways with penalty sliders)

Stay tuned! Please post your ideas and if something works for you please share.

My hope is for this to somehow be a OS community effort. Even if it’s just a few guys on board to share ideas in regards to pro difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-01-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 10:34 AM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Main menu settings:

Skill level: pro

Game style: simulation

Quarter length: 15 minutes

Acc clock time: 17 seconds

Auto flip: on

Ball hawk: on

Heat seeker: off

Switch assist: on

Injuries: 50

Fatigue: 50

Speed parity scale: 50

Here are the gameplay sliders I’m starting with, in the main menu put all sliders the same as CFM:

(Human/Cpu)

Difficulty: Pro

QB accuracy 15/51

Pass blocking 49/52

WR catching 49/50

Run blocking 25/92

Fumbles 51/51

Pass defense reaction time 15/15

Interceptions 49/49

Pass coverage 15/15

Tackling 46/51

FG power 50/50

FG accuracy 40/50

Punt power 46/46

Punt acc 40/50

Kickoff power 50/50

Injuries 50

Fatigue 50

Speed parity scale 50

FACEMASK 35

DPI 99

Defensive holding 60

All other penalties set at 51 except for roughing the passer, which is set at 50.

Illegal man down field must be turned ON in game It’s not available in settings outside of a game. Clearly an EA bug.

These are still a work in progress. It’s much harder to do opposed to all pro and all madden simply because nobody does pro sliders so I have really no base to go off of here. Schnaidt has been a massive help tho since he did a pro set in 18 so kudos to him.

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Godeep24's Arena

Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

I go back and forth every year and pro always feels so much smoother it’s a just a matter of finding the right competitive balance. Looking forward to what u come up with here. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 08-01-2019, 11:26 AM   #4
Rookie

Playing on pro right now and Mitch can’t hit anything

CPU running game

CPU Deep Ball Maybe, But playing vs Rodgers he was fine

Everything on default

Flacco and Alex Smith went to check downs
Old 08-01-2019, 11:49 AM   #5
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCBasketball
Playing on pro right now and Mitch can’t hit anything

CPU running game

CPU Deep Ball Maybe, But playing vs Rodgers he was fine

Everything on default

Flacco and Alex Smith went to check downs

It’s refreshing hearing a Cpu qb can’t hit anything lol. I feel like that can be fixed. Maybe I’ll try 52-53 Cpu qb acc to start off. That’ll raise aggression too.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 AM   #6
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godeep24
I go back and forth every year and pro always feels so much smoother it’s a just a matter of finding the right competitive balance. Looking forward to what u come up with here. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

This is the first time ever in the history of me playing madden that I absolutely agree. Pro feels nice and it definitely feels like it has great potential this year. I’m just throwing in the towel with Cpu acc on AP and AM.

Another thing I like about pro is how close to default things like Cpu acc and pass blocking can stay. Pass rushers and o-lineman battle it out and it’s based off of pure ratings. Cpu acc seems like it can actually use a boost.

Old 08-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
It’s refreshing hearing a Cpu qb can’t hit anything lol. I feel like that can be fixed. Maybe I’ll try 52-53 Cpu qb acc to start off. That’ll raise aggression too.

That was Mitch for me haha

Smith is like 20-34 right now, so they miss depending on QB
Old 08-01-2019, 12:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
This is the first time ever in the history of me playing madden that I absolutely agree. Pro feels nice and it definitely feels like it has great potential this year. I’m just throwing in the towel with Cpu acc on AP and AM.

Another thing I like about pro is how close to default things like Cpu acc and pass blocking can stay. Pass rushers and o-lineman battle it out and it’s based off of pure ratings. Cpu acc seems like it can actually use a boost.

Don’t boost CPU ACC. Switch Covarage they take what you give them

Will post numbers of the 3 Games I have played when I get back to my office

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »