Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2020, 02:01 PM   #833
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

I'm doing 2021 playoffs...chiefs vs ravens in the wildcard game..rematch of the AFC championship game a year ago...should be a good game ravens lost last game 38-33
Old 05-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #834
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Imma stick with 10 minutes quarters...
I agree. 10 looks better. I’m gonna tinker with the 15 minutes so we have more options. I really like how fatigue works on 15 minutes. I’m seeing backs rotate better and im not having to roll the dice on auto subs.

Last 15 minute quarter test game was super bowl, ravens/dallas. There were 12 tfls and 4 sacks. Prescott was knocked out and a low rated back-up, dinuci finished the game and was very average. Dallas was also with amari cooper. Still only 4 sacks between both teams.

I think it may be cool to have a 15 minute quarter option. I know some slider guys in NBA 2k always do a playoff setting. I think that’s what I’ll call this. When you want a longer experience. Because this does seem like it takes longer with 15 minutes. The fatigue makes me want to dig deeper. Haven’t fooled with 15 minutes in a couple of years. It’s way more stable that it used to be. Tried another set of 15 minute sliders before this last patch and it wasn’t playing this good. Didnt resemble real football. Looked like stratomatic football. This final patch really improved it. The reason i tried it was because of how well the game was playing with me being connected online. I figured I’d give the 15 minute quarter thing a shot. I also haven’t been deleting the profile. I just restart the game in between games.

The last patch fixed a lot of stuff in the game that’s been messed up a while.

Gonna watch all week 1 games in the next season with this 15 minute set.

Let me know what you see with the 10 minute set. It was looking good last night before i experimented with 15.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #835
MVP

Quote:
I'm doing 2021 playoffs...chiefs vs ravens in the wildcard game..rematch of the AFC championship game a year ago...should be a good game ravens lost last game 38-33
Let me know how it goes with sacks and just overall look and feel.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 02:18 PM   #836
Banned

Ok tommy...chiefs up 10-6 with 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter
Old 05-14-2020, 02:37 PM   #837
Banned

Imma do 10 minutes quarters in wildcard and divisional playoff games and 15 minutes quarters 13 acc clock off in championships games and the Superbowl
Old 05-14-2020, 02:38 PM   #838
Banned

Ravens up 26 17... 3rd quarter
Old 05-14-2020, 03:08 PM   #839
MVP

Quote:
Imma do 10 minutes quarters in wildcard and divisional playoff games and 15 minutes quarters 13 acc clock off in championships games and the Superbowl
Just hang with 10 for now. I’ve got a set for 15 minute. It’s a little different than the OP. If you use OP with 15 minutes, they throw to tight ends too much. Not much scoring. About to do a week 1 test where i watch all the games. See what happens.

Teams finished:
Old 05-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #840
Banned

Ok tommy I will stick with 10 minutes quarters....thanks,for the sliders and settings man...they are,playing great..and ravens beat chiefs 44-17

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »