Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2020, 06:06 PM   #849
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Looks like Brady and Bucs are gonna start off 0-2.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-15-2020, 06:13 PM   #850
MVP

I think it may be best, if you only watch one team through the season, like I’m doing with the Bucs, to delete profile in between each game.

Now, if you’re watching all the games in a given week, watch them in the chronological order. If not, it’ll play strange. You’ll see tons of big plays, long runs, pick 6s, blocked punts, kicks...arcade nonsense.

Want these to be universal, where it doesn’t matter if you watch one team a week or all the games or just a select few match-ups from any given week.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 05-17-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:29 PM   #851
MVP

Think I’ve about got the 15 minute quarters figured out. Still ironing out the sliders. Trying to get qb to throw to rbs less than they are. That’s the only problem I’m seeing.`

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2020, 03:49 PM   #852
MVP

When I get the 15 minute set ready, which should be soon, I’m gonna start a new thread. This set’s gonna be a little different than the other. Would just be cleaner to start a new thread.

I keep seeing stable gameplay with 15 minutes. The qbs still don’t audible as much with 15 minutes and the runoff. Seems like they only audible when they come out of timeouts or incomplete passes, basically when the play clock can’t be run down because there’s been a stoppage of play.

Teams finished:
Old 05-16-2020, 05:10 PM   #853
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Looks like Brady and Bucs are gonna start off 0-2.
The NFL Network and around the NFL Checkdown are doing sims of the upcoming season with current rosters.The bucs are 6-0 having just beaten the Packers. I saw it on YouTube. I believe it was last year that you mentioned trying Marcus Mariota and his traits settings worked well. I remember using Mitch trubisky and seeing him take off out of the pocket, similar to what he did in your game.He also took a number of deep shots down the field. I look forward to more of your simulations !
Old 05-17-2020, 10:07 AM   #854
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey Tommy, are you using the regular EA rosters or using somebody's rosters that have been edited?
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 05-17-2020, 12:23 PM   #855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Hey Tommy, are you using the regular EA rosters or using somebody's rosters that have been edited?
Using htown’s roster. He updated with free agents and rookies until fifth round. He didn’t have enough create a player space for all the rookies. Ratings are really good on these. Rookies aren’t rated high. All credit goes to htown. Roster plays really good.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oster-ps4.html

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 05-17-2020 at 01:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2020, 04:11 PM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Using htown’s roster. He updated with free agents and rookies until fifth round. He didn’t have enough create a player space for all the rookies. Ratings are really good on these. Rookies aren’t rated high. All credit goes to htown. Roster plays really good.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oster-ps4.html
Htown is on ps4. Rogerdatt has had success on xbox with apathy’s rosters. Not sure on the exact user name.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »