Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2019, 02:07 AM   #145
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Ok..thanks man..im bout to restart my xbox and go thru the process...pro difficulty in connected franchise with Tommy sliders 👍👍👍
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 08:28 AM   #146
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Ok..thanks man..im bout to restart my xbox and go thru the process...pro difficulty in connected franchise with Tommy sliders 👍👍👍
you won’t regret it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-18-2019, 10:09 AM   #147
Rookie

The games are getting better as the season progresses. Week 10, first rush of the game, JK Dobbins of the Redskins absolutely LAYS out Shaquill Griffin with an awesome truck move and then runs for over 30 yards

I wish you guys could have seen it. Another first for me. I’ve never seen that move before. It was awesome.

Last edited by rickpersak; 08-18-2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:18 AM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
The games are getting better as the season progresses. Week 10, first rush of the game, JK Dobbins of the Redskins absolutely LAYS out Shaquill Griffin with an awesome truck move and then runs for over 30 yards

I wish you guys could have seen it. Another first for me. I’ve never seen that move before. It was awesome.
Rick’s been texting me videos, and I’m seeing stuff I’ve never seen before, too. Can’t wait to get the game.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #149
MVP

Updated the OP with the kicker and qb edit suggestions. They’re pretty simple, you do them before each game. It may take 2 minutes to do this edit. This fixes the few bumps we were seeing with qbs holding to ball too long, and kickers trying long field goals every time the opp arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Very limited time with the game, rented it from redbox, fooled around. Probably be a while before i mess with it again. Lots of requests on here and xbox for sliders. Figured i’d Give a base where people could start. Had 3 good games with these. Don’t have any of the patches. Still downloading. Couldn’t find much info on patches. No idea what it does. Will help you guys hone these in, but it will be from a distance with suggestions and not me playing much. If you guys get stumped, ill rent the game again and check it out.

Settings:

1. On setup do expert level and SIM. When in CFM change to Pro skill level. All madden at setup helps playcalling AI and pro in cfm drives better animations and the ratings matter more. Best of both worlds. In the past, all pro has gave me scripted outcomes.

2. Just leave main menu default

Skill pro —-remember this changes from initial setting

Game style simulation
League type; coaches and owner
Instant starter OFF
Deadline ON
Trade Type enable all
Coach firing OFF
Salary cap on
Superstar abilities OFF——>fixes fumble problem
Injury ON
Pre existing injury Off
Squad steal on
Career clock off
Progression user choice

Quarter length 9 minutes
Accelerated clock 0ff

Sliders (same for hum and cpu)
Qb acc 66
Pass block 35
Wr catch 40
Run block 52
Fumbles 35———->with superstar abilities turned off, we can go back to 35 which opens up all the animations when combined with the lower tackle
Pass defense reaction time 60
Int 46
Pass cover 60
Tackle 37

Special teams default

Injuries 35
Fatigue 65
Min player speed threshold 50

Offside 99
False start 25
Holding 60
Def holding 65
Facemask 50
Def pass int 99
All other penalties ON

Auto subs- RB 99/98

Once game starts before kickoff go to penalties in the ingame menu and turn the illegal man downfield penalty ON. It’s default is off. Remember, turn it ON.

Here’s a tip i recommended to rick.

Rick’s seeing the ai go for it more with these tweaks kickers. He’s still early testing, but since he’s seeing results, I figured I’d share for further testing. this formula worked last year. Giants mentioned it a week or so ago.

Tweaks:
Set all kickers awareness to 75. also max the power to 85. keep josh tucker as is, so he’ll standout, but edit the others. last year this stopped this stuff. if there’s any other dude’s that attempt 6 or more from 55+, i guess give them 90 something kick power too.

Explanation:
The low awareness makes the coaching AI not trust the kicker for this sort of thing. the lower power should make their tendency as accurate. Key thing, make them all accurate tendency, except for 1-3 studs, so they stand out. set all others for accurate and they shouldnt be used for those 60 yard attempts. this worked last year. giants tested it, others did too. cant remember who.

Like last year, We’re also seeing good things when you change a pocket passer qbs trait to balanced instead of pocket passer.

Teams finished:
Old 08-18-2019, 01:09 PM   #150
MVP

Tried to rent the game again, but it was checked out at redbox. lol. probably about to just go buy the dang thing. rick’s pumping it up too much in text messages.

Teams finished:
Old 08-18-2019, 01:30 PM   #151
Banned

Yo tommy...in the main menu do I leave the game options at default or I change it in the connected franchise all changes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 01:45 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Yo tommy...in the main menu do I leave the game options at default or I change it in the connected franchise all changes..
leave the game sliders and penalties default, but go ahead and make all the visual setting and ball carrier moves off stuff here.

about to go buy the game.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »