Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2019, 02:03 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Does changing the trait of Pocket Passer QB's to Balanced stop the long dropback?

This is almost always leading to a sack and 20 yard loss. Was wondering if this adjustment has proven successful

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah I've noticed this helps a lot. I've only see it happen once and that was when coverage was extremely tight. I was pretty annoyed to see it though lol
Old 08-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #178
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Yeah I've noticed this helps a lot. I've only see it happen once and that was when coverage was extremely tight. I was pretty annoyed to see it though lol
it still will happen from time to time, but i don’t see it every game. and when it happens, it kinda looks like a natural coverage sack. not nearly as devastating as the qb statue glitch fro 17 and back.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-19-2019, 10:49 PM   #179
MVP

Glad you finally come on board with the 9 minute quarters. Sorry if it seemed like I was bending your arm, but you just have to see it to understand. It’s just that the 9 minute quarters seem to make the game behave more like humans with the playcalling and qb play.

Having the 15 minutes on the score ticker sucks away all sim elements of the game, and you’re playing NFL Arcade, but hey, you’ve got the 15 minute quarters. As long as we get the 110-120 plays, that’s all that matters. This game was just meant to be played in the 9-10 minute quarter range. It’s just how the game is programmed.

Just see way more awesomeness that’s sim when you avoid accelerated clock, and I think people care way more about it looking and playing right compared to having the 15 minutes, but some can’t let go of the 15. I used to be in the same boat. Do you want to chase sliders? Or have a good time and see real games? Definitely worth the compromise to me.

What good is a Ferrari when it has flat tires? Madden rides on flat tires when accelerated clock is on. Just holds back so much of the game’s true potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I'll vouch for this too. I've started using Tommy and Rick's sliders and as much as I'd love a 15 min quarter game, I've enjoyed the way the game plays far more without the accelerated clock and 9 min quarters.

There just seems to be less 'scripting' with the way the game is playing and each game has more variety, not just in the results but each play. It's far more fun to watch as a spectator in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-20-2019, 01:35 AM   #180
Pro

OVR: 2

Alright you guys have convinced me I'll give it a shot on 9 minute quarters. My stats and gameplay has been nice with the accelerated clock. It was just a bit too high on the passing yards. I actually plugged in my pass defense sliders and it seemed to have fixed that problem but I'll give the 9 minute quarter thing a try and see if I notice a difference
Old 08-20-2019, 02:10 AM   #181
Pro

OVR: 2

Ok so I turned off accelerated clock and put it on 9 minutes. 1 thing I noticed is accelerated is still on nonetheless. It automatically brings it down to 25 seconds. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2019, 06:57 AM   #182
Rookie

I’ve watched 6 games now seeing a lot of high completion percentages Vikings Kirk cousins is 26-28 in fourth qtr 93% and Matt Ryan 32-28 81%
Old 08-20-2019, 07:18 AM   #183
Rookie

Viking beat falcons 31-16 Kirk cousins 30-32 93% 335 3 tds Matt Ryan 26-36 72% 308 1 td 1 int highest rusher Ito smith 12-35
Old 08-20-2019, 08:24 AM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Viking beat falcons 31-16 Kirk cousins 30-32 93% 335 3 tds Matt Ryan 26-36 72% 308 1 td 1 int highest rusher Ito smith 12-35
Are you turning inelegible downfield penalty ON in the in-game pause menu? If you dont do this, the comp percentages will be higher.

Before you super sim in the game, go to settings and penalties and turn ineligible man down field ON. It’s off by default, even if you have it on in the cfm slider field.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »