Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-10-2019, 04:43 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Tommy, so I decided to combine your ideas and CDs sliders togther and there was a total of 596yds total between both teams. I also raised fumbles to 45 and saw one fumble. I used the Giants and lost to the Cowgirls 24-14 so the cpu offence was not overpowering. The Giants had a total of 185yds on offence because Daniel Jones is rated a 65 and he is terrible. The Cowboys had 410yds of offence in 24 min and I had the ball for 11 min. Only used 9 min quarters. I only played one game but I might have something here. I believe that setting expert in main and pro in CFM tones down fumble problem. I also believe lowering cpu acc and keeping cth at 40 helps a lot. I have already said you guys should make set togther. I play the Browns and will post results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2019, 04:44 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I was using CDs sliders and he has QB acc at 43 and Cth at 35 and it tames the offence. As for the fumbles we just have to keep going up and up. EA needs to fix this mess.
I was trying this as well, but there were tons of drops which got annoying quick, and I'm using my best of the superbowl era teams roster which has higher ratings on average. Right now I'm using QBA 40 and Cth 43, and it's working ok so far.

My fumble setting is 50 and it's been between 1 and 4 fumbles over the past several games. 4 only happening once, usually 1 or 2. Edit: er I guess I had it set to 40, not 50.

Last edited by meepichi; 08-11-2019 at 12:33 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 08-10-2019, 04:45 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I was using CDs sliders and he has QB acc at 43 and Cth at 35 and it tames the offence. As for the fumbles we just have to keep going up and up. EA needs to fix this mess.
Yea i started with his as a base. I have a decent set now. I'm just trying to get the sacks where they need to be
Old 08-10-2019, 07:46 PM   #28
Banned

Ok, just finished my second game and lost 12-0. There was 549yds between both teams. I lost Barkley in the first quarter and it was all down hill after that. There was only two fumbles set at 45. So far I have had 3 total fumbles in two games so 45 seems very promising. Daniel Jones is a dumpster fire at a 69 rating and with no Barkley there are no wins in my future. The Browns were on the ball for 23:14 and Giants 12:46 and still only allowed 403yds. What I like about this game is that if you lose your stars your up sh*ts creeks which is realistic. So the 45 fumbles looks very promising along with expert in main and pro in CFM which Tommy suggested. I play sh*tskins next. Two dumpster fires going at it. It should interesting.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 PM   #29
Banned

Back to the drawing board with fumbles. I set it at 45 and I fumbled seven times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason the cpu never fumbles. When they do they get it back all the time. I never get it back. I found a cpu vs. cpu setting at 91 so I will give that a try. EA fix this sh*t!!!!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:26 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I'm not gonna lie to you i have fumbles at 75 and it tames it but i still see certain games where it gets a little crazy. I actually turned superstar abilities off until they can remedy this. I may try to bump it to 90 or something crazy and leave superstar abilities on but I'm going the rbs don't turn into gods. I think the fumble slider had something to do with rb ability. I haven't seen how to delete playcall suggestions. I just keep deleting my profile but i doubt think that's doing anything. Like i said I'm trying since workarounds so i won't get those wild games so often w the robo qb and the high sacks and fumbles.
I’d turn playmaker abilities off. Was weary about using them but figured i’d Try since it was a new feature. Best to play with them off. Was surprised that they weren’t over-powered.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-11-2019, 12:19 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I’d turn playmaker abilities off. Was weary about using them but figured i’d Try since it was a new feature. Best to play with them off. Was surprised that they weren’t over-powered.
I have turned fumbles up to 91 and I had one fumble so far but that is just one game. And superstar mode is on. I will post my results after every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 01:30 AM   #32
Banned

So this is my second game with fumbles set to 91 and no fumbles. Will play another and see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »