Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2019, 01:37 AM   #313
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Watched 1.5 games. Really liking what i’m Seeing. Feels more like patch 1.08. Seeing balanced attacks as well. Watching year 1 playoffs. Redskins and cards in the NFC Championship. 6-6, early in the third, but the cardinals are int he redzone. Pretty good game. May need tweaks. But looks good for now. Keep me posted with what you see. Cards have 21 passes and 19 runs. Never seen the cards run this much before this patch. Skins have been balanced as well. Skins may actually have more runs than throws.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-08-2019, 07:23 AM   #314
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Watched 1.5 games. Really liking what i’m Seeing. Feels more like patch 1.08. Seeing balanced attacks as well. Watching year 1 playoffs. Redskins and cards in the NFC Championship. 6-6, early in the third, but the cardinals are int he redzone. Pretty good game. May need tweaks. But looks good for now. Keep me posted with what you see. Cards have 21 passes and 19 runs. Never seen the cards run this much before this patch. Skins have been balanced as well. Skins may actually have more runs than throws.
Here’s the boxscore for the skins/cards game. Cards won 16-9. Only stat problem i seen was tfls were a tad high. Other than that, everything else looked pretty amazing.
https://youtu.be/Yzv811IOl-s

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-08-2019, 07:37 AM   #315
MVP

https://youtu.be/58BgdfnRS-I

AFC championship game. Colts@Browns.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 12:10 PM   #316
MVP

Hey guys, if you put the game up, you might want to get it back out. The video i posted doesn’t look the same as the other games ive watched offline. Offline just plays better. Wish it looked as cool and played as well when you stream it but it doesn’t.

Watching the year one super bowl. Cards vs Browns. Mayfield vs Murry. Tied 17-17 at the half. Just started watching it. Pretty good. Lots of back and forth and excitement. This is the most exciting super bowl ive watched so far and ive watched 5-6 since release. Already 5 turnovers. You can tell it’s gonna be a classic.

For you PS4 guys, i worked on an existing 2020 Draft file. Got the whole first round complete. Probably wont re-edit every one of them, but will make a few sleepers.

Want to edit about 10 draft classes. Shouldn’t take long. Will try to do real players for the first 3 seasons, but after that, i’ll Use what ea gives me and make adjustments. Ill do more as the year goes. Shouldn’t take long. The original ratings arent that bad. Some of the sizes are weird though. Lots of undersized guys. Also will make slight roster adjustments. Mainly working the qbs elusive and agility ratings. Making them way higher, but trying to get them close to their overall ratings. These ratings are like footwork ratings for qbs and when set at higher levels, 65-99 levels, the qbs move around in the pocket a lot more. Their traits and ball carrier vision determines how often they take off.

Murry’s run the ball perfect amount of times in these 2 games i’ve Watched.

Browns just went up 24-17 on a OBJ td catch, but the cardinals are driving with the run game and short passing.

Teams finished:
Old 09-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #317
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Tempted to restart my season with the late roster trades. AB at NE, McCoy in Kansas, etc

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-08-2019, 05:54 PM   #318
Rookie

Tommy, I've been meaning to ask (and forgive me if you said it elsewhere) but do you run 32 team control?
Old 09-08-2019, 06:03 PM   #319
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
Tommy, I've been meaning to ask (and forgive me if you said it elsewhere) but do you run 32 team control?
I just control which ever team my team’s playing right now. I try not too fall in love with one team because a patch could crash the fun. Had a real good time with the game today. Was glad i got time for it. Will be watching it a little more through the week. Will probably have an all time game going on madden 19 and a modern cfm game going at the same time on PS4 with 20.

Teams finished:
Old 09-09-2019, 02:38 PM   #320
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Slowly checking my QB's and checking scramblers are either Ideal or Paranoid. Seemed to work nicely in the Panthers Cards game with Newton and Murray making yards on the ground.

Fun game to watch too, although I'm a little concerned scripting is keeping games close down the stretch. Hsvent seen a blowout or dominant display for a while

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »