Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-12-2019, 01:54 PM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah. I seen it happen a couple of times too. Maybe try the intentional grounding off. Somebody, maybe coach craven, mentioned it a few days back.ill give that a shot tonight if I get a chance
It wasn't me, but I have tried it for two games. Sacks were fine but that's still a small sample size. I'm home all day today and hopefully will get a few games in and can give my impressions.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:27 AM   #330
MVP

OVR: 6

I’ve only watched a half, but I’m liking intentional grounding turned off. Only seen two sacks. Both were legit. Might have to see what it does with other things. Looks good so far. Just seems like they have a little more pocket awareness, but not robo qb level presence.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-14-2019, 02:12 PM   #331
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I’ve only watched a half, but I’m liking intentional grounding turned off. Only seen two sacks. Both were legit. Might have to see what it does with other things. Looks good so far. Just seems like they have a little more pocket awareness, but not robo qb level presence.
Did u stick with the penalty’s sliders or u back to where u was before it’s still what it was before u posted that penalty’s sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 04:35 PM   #332
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Whether it was the patch or not I can't say, but sacks have really dropped off in the last few games I've ran.

Only one sack in the last match between the Pats and Bills in week 4, havent seen more than 4 a game in the past few games.

I haven't changed any settings, Intentional Grounding is ON, using the penalty sliders I gave tommy a few days ago. Have changed all Scrambling QB's to Paranoid or Ideal under the Sense Pressure trait. Autosubs are at default value and player slider values are as the OP.

So far, week 4 has been phenomenal. Games of all types. Blowouts, games decided in the last few seconds, the aforementioned Pats game was a scoring extravaganza at 42-27 but the Chargers/Dolphins game in the pouring rain in Miami was 16-7 defense dominated match with very low yardage and completion percentages.

Right now, with everything as is, this game is a blast for CPU watched matches. For the first time playing Madden I feel absolutely no need to tinker with anything. It's as perfect as you can hope for in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by TG The Punisher; 09-14-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 06:26 PM   #333
Rookie

I've run four games since my last post. Sacks were about right except for one game, but it was a good d-line against a horrible o-line and a backup qb, so.... it could happen. I ran all of them with intentional grounding off. Once in awhile a QB would herpy derp around and get sacked, but Punishers edits might fix that.

I've been using the updated penalty settings, and I like them. I had one game with four consecutive roughing penalties, all conveniently timed to continue a late game drive for a tie, but I attribute that to EA's complete lack of football knowledge and the moronic "coaching adjustments" they make every time.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:28 PM   #334
Rookie

Do you turn all visuals off?
Old 09-14-2019, 10:32 PM   #335
MVP

Just downloaded the new patch. About to give it a spin. Also using the latest rosters.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 10:33 PM   #336
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Do you turn all visuals off?
Yes. All that stuff off.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »