Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2019, 03:29 AM   #337
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I've run four games since my last post. Sacks were about right except for one game, but it was a good d-line against a horrible o-line and a backup qb, so.... it could happen. I ran all of them with intentional grounding off. Once in awhile a QB would herpy derp around and get sacked, but Punishers edits might fix that.

I've been using the updated penalty settings, and I like them. I had one game with four consecutive roughing penalties, all conveniently timed to continue a late game drive for a tie, but I attribute that to EA's complete lack of football knowledge and the moronic "coaching adjustments" they make every time.
Those penalty slider updates I proposed I hoped to fix that kind of "cheap yardage" gain.

In the games I've seen, I haven't had that. The most roughing calls I've seen were 4 in a game, spread throughout the entire game. Same with face mask calls. I hate it when the team losing marches upfield to make a game close, tie or steal a win with penalty yards, especially for repeated penalties. Let me know if it's still a thing in any more games you run with those penalty slider adjustments.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-15-2019, 08:04 AM   #338
MVP

OVR: 6

Game seems way better since this last patch. Can’t wait to get home and watch a few this afternoon. Qbs look way better since this last patch. Way more human. Stats have been legit as well.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-15-2019, 09:52 AM   #339
Rookie

Do u see te catch a lot bc I do sometimes they lead games some games they don’t
Or does it get better more u play
Old 09-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #340
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Do u see te catch a lot bc I do sometimes they lead games some games they don’t
Or does it get better more u play
Not as much as Madden 19, the WR's are targeted more often this year overall, but occasionally you will get a game here and there where the TE gets a lot of passes.

Old 09-15-2019, 04:23 PM   #341
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Not as much as Madden 19, the WR's are targeted more often this year overall, but occasionally you will get a game here and there where the TE gets a lot of passes.

Is the receivers leading season for u
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 05:48 PM   #342
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Those penalty slider updates I proposed I hoped to fix that kind of "cheap yardage" gain.

In the games I've seen, I haven't had that. The most roughing calls I've seen were 4 in a game, spread throughout the entire game. Same with face mask calls. I hate it when the team losing marches upfield to make a game close, tie or steal a win with penalty yards, especially for repeated penalties. Let me know if it's still a thing in any more games you run with those penalty slider adjustments.

I think it was mostly because of the defense being on "aggressive" or whatever it is that pops up. It's completely counter to what a defense trying to hold a lead should be doing, but hey..... that's Madden.

I've run several games since that one with no problem. I turned intentional grounding back on. Good mix, mostly competitive games, decent run/pass balance most of the time, sacks reasonable. It's not bad right now.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Is the receivers leading season for u
Not seeing tight ends catch too much. Seems like the best wr, whether it be wr or te gets targeted more. Some more than others. Seems ratings-driven.

Really liking this game again like i was with update 1.08.

Having a good time with cfm.

Also, i turned Intentional Grounding back ON.\

Still using TGpunisher’s penalty slider update. Will update OP with them when I get a chance.

Just gonna enjoy it until they lay out another patch. I don’t see anything major going on.

Qb play seems way better.

Haven’t watched much though but i will be watching more every day. Ill try to get at least 2 games in. Just looking to see if there’s any adjustments.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I think it was mostly because of the defense being on "aggressive" or whatever it is that pops up. It's completely counter to what a defense trying to hold a lead should be doing, but hey..... that's Madden.

I've run several games since that one with no problem. I turned intentional grounding back on. Good mix, mostly competitive games, decent run/pass balance most of the time, sacks reasonable. It's not bad right now.
You nailed it i think with the aggressive d when leading. Nothing we can do with that. Doesn’t really bother me. I think it also tries to keep total offense stats reasonable. By that, i mean, when these 15 yard penalties happen, the field shrinks for more yardage to be gained. Turnovers also do this. I do see teams mount comebacks, but they don’t always come back. I’d say, they usually lose, unless it’s a legend at qb.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »