Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2019, 12:37 AM   #33
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I’d turn playmaker abilities off. Was weary about using them but figured i’d Try since it was a new feature. Best to play with them off. Was surprised that they weren’t over-powered.
Yea i did my set with them off but if i can find a fix for the fumbles I'd like to keep them on because it makes those players stand out. Giants just commented and i seen this before as well about fumbles on 90 or 91. I might give that a try
__________________
Watch me at twitch.tv/dmanchi
dman08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #34
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Yea i did my set with them off but if i can find a fix for the fumbles I'd like to keep them on because it makes those players stand out. Giants just commented and i seen this before as well about fumbles on 90 or 91. I might give that a try
Problem now is, will you see any fumbles at all? Also, will running backs still look like humans or are they so paranoid about fumbling, they dont try special moves?

Just something to keep an eye on.

Was shocked the playmakers gimmick isn’t way over-powered like the Impact Players on NCAA used to be ridiculous, NBAJam-esque when they catch on fire. Didn’t see that at all with playmakers abilities on. Didnt try the game with playmakers turned off. Very limited time.

Other than the fumbles, how’s it looking?
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #35
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Problem now is, will you see any fumbles at all? Also, will running backs still look like humans or are they so paranoid about fumbling, they dont try special moves?

Just something to keep an eye on.

Was shocked the playmakers gimmick isn’t way over-powered like the Impact Players on NCAA used to be ridiculous, NBAJam-esque when they catch on fire. Didn’t see that at all with playmakers abilities on. Didnt try the game with playmakers turned off. Very limited time.

Other than the fumbles, how’s it looking?
So I just played another game at 91 and no fumbles. The games plays very well with the exception of the high sack volume but the RBs still play well. As for fumbles if your not seeing any you can always scale the slider down. I would lower the cpu to 50 because they hardly fumble. Maybe drop to 85 for hum and 50 for cpu. What's annoyed me is the fact when I would fumble I would never get the ball back and the cpu always did. The RBs look fine but I will really focus on them a lot. I am really enjoying the superstar mode because if you lose your stars your done. I lost Barkley and my offence looks like watching two old people having sex. Sorry if I made everyone just puke in your mouth if your reading this. That's the Giants offence. Looking foward to the #1 pick.

Last edited by giants76; 08-11-2019 at 11:25 AM.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 11:29 AM   #36
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
So I just played another game at 91 and no fumbles. The games plays very well with the exception of the high sack volume but the RBs still play well. As for fumbles if your not seeing any you can always scale the slider down. I would lower the cpu to 50 because they hardly fumble. Maybe drop to 85 for hum and 50 for cpu. What's annoyed me is the fact when I would fumble I would never get the ball back and the cpu always did. The RBs look fine but I will really focus on them a lot. I am really enjoying the superstar mode because if you lose your stars your done. I lost Barkley and my offence looks like watching two old people having sex. Sorry if I made everyone just puke in your mouth if your reading this. That's the Giants offence. Looking foward to the #1 pick.
Sounds like you’re using different sliders for human and defense side. That causes very unbalanced gameplay in cpu vs cpu mode.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #37
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Problem now is, will you see any fumbles at all? Also, will running backs still look like humans or are they so paranoid about fumbling, they dont try special moves?

Just something to keep an eye on.

Was shocked the playmakers gimmick isn’t way over-powered like the Impact Players on NCAA used to be ridiculous, NBAJam-esque when they catch on fire. Didn’t see that at all with playmakers abilities on. Didnt try the game with playmakers turned off. Very limited time.

Other than the fumbles, how’s it looking?
Well I honestly like superstar abilities off. I play as the bears and mack is getting at least 2-3 sacks a game. I've played 3 games where he had more than 4. I like the idea but honestly w them off those players still stand out. To me it just creates OP animations. Like if u ever watch an enforcer on the field they blow every single play up w a hit stick. And the animation overpowers the angle sometimes. I tried to incorporate my sliders w the abilities on but i think I'll just stick to leaving them off
__________________
Watch me at twitch.tv/dmanchi
dman08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:49 AM   #38
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Sounds like you’re using different sliders for human and defense side. That causes very unbalanced gameplay in cpu vs cpu mode.
There both the same for Hum and cpu. I have fumbles set at 91 for both sides. If it causes an imbalance I will than lower both to the same setting. I am using CDs set. But you had a lot of good ideas so I combined them together. BTW, should I turn throw passes away off?
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:04 PM   #39
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Well I honestly like superstar abilities off. I play as the bears and mack is getting at least 2-3 sacks a game. I've played 3 games where he had more than 4. I like the idea but honestly w them off those players still stand out. To me it just creates OP animations. Like if u ever watch an enforcer on the field they blow every single play up w a hit stick. And the animation overpowers the angle sometimes. I tried to incorporate my sliders w the abilities on but i think I'll just stick to leaving them off
I played with superstar abilities off and Barkley felt like he ran diffrently. When I turned it on it gave him an edge. And he's not overpowering at all. You know what it is I have played this game for like 15 years and it's the same game every year. They come out with a cool feature and you want to test it out. And you have to gameplan against superstars and thats how it is.
EA has finally stepped their game up. The sliders are very responsive finally!!!
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:29 PM   #40
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Rick Persak’s been testing fumbles at 35. That was my original setting. He’’s seeing the right amount. He’s been limited with the game as well. Maybe some weird deal where with lower settings the fumbles dont occur as much. Definitely wouldnt play with it at 91. I’d shelve the game before i play 91 fumbles. Lol. Locks up all the special moves. Rick said just turning it up to 45 killed a lot of animations.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Top -