Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2019, 02:58 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Where do i find the score ticker at to turn it off. I can't find it now that I'm looking for it
Old 10-07-2019, 03:50 PM   #450
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldylocks78
Where do i find the score ticker at to turn it off. I can't find it now that I'm looking for it
main menu——>visual settings——->turn all that stuff off. controller vibration too.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-07-2019, 03:57 PM   #451
Rookie

Awesome thank you sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 04:24 PM   #452
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldylocks78
Awesome thank you sir.
Sorry I didn’t emphasize this thing about the score ticker. It’s just people want to say it’s crazy to do stuff like this but it works. When the next patch drops, i’ll Offer better explanations for stuff in the OP. But if the trolls flood in, I may take it down.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #453
MVP

Watched 3 games on 20 today. Year one playoffs. Doing some higher fatigue experiments. Not seeing any offsides or false starts at 80, but the game play s way more organic. I made a few more changes. Will post an update for a placeholder until penalties get fixes. Changed up a few things dont have it in front of me.

Teams finished:
Old 10-08-2019, 05:22 AM   #454
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Sorry I didn’t emphasize this thing about the score ticker. It’s just people want to say it’s crazy to do stuff like this but it works. When the next patch drops, i’ll Offer better explanations for stuff in the OP. But if the trolls flood in, I may take it down.

I can 100 percent vouch for this. Since I've taken the ticker off the game, it plays way way better. It's back to the diverse scoring and stats. The way it should be. Hoping next patch won't screw it up, but it probably will. Everytime a problem is corrected, EA changes something dramatically to make MUT users happy.
Old 10-08-2019, 09:08 AM   #455
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by evancitywalker
I can 100 percent vouch for this. Since I've taken the ticker off the game, it plays way way better. It's back to the diverse scoring and stats. The way it should be. Hoping next patch won't screw it up, but it probably will. Everytime a problem is corrected, EA changes something dramatically to make MUT users happy.
score ticker has caused scripted-ness since it was introduced. it’s like if you have the ticker on, the games you watch follow that script from the simmed game. it’s crazy but ive seen it happen too many times.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #456
MVP

had a pretty good set going with 10 minute quarters and 80 fatigue, gonna get back to it. it wont have false starts or offsides, no set will. ive tried the one’s that claim they happen and they don’t happen. This new set is good for a place cover until a patch fixes those elements. was looking amazing minus the lack of false starts and offsides. the 80 fatigue really opens up the game. you get all the other penalties and penalties numbers have been real nfl, just no offsides or false starts. looks real human out there. some natural looking stuff out there. 5 games in and stats have been real nfl averages. on-field stuff looks really good too.

gonna hold off on releasing because i want to crank fatigue up even higher in hopes of more false starts and offsides. The Fatigue slider doesn’t have near the effect it did in years past. in years past 65 and 66 were the highest you could go with there being too many penalties and whacky play in general, but after this patch, it’s been tweaked. probably the most tweaked a slider’s been on 19 or 20. it’s a drastic change. really considering trying it at 99.

also tried a game with score ticker on, just to see. wow. no wonder madden’s so divided. i bet most sets have this set to on or user choice, and that’s why you see so many varied results and arguments. simply turning this off drastically improves the game. been awhile since i played with score ticker on. gave up on it a long time ago. Glad I did.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »