Home

Tommycoaís Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoaís Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-11-2019, 10:39 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoaís Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
If itís all pro Iíd watch out for scripting. Rookie and pro are the best skill levels for cpu/cpu.
What is scripting?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
What is scripting?
Itís hard to explain scripting, but iíll Try. The play results on the field donít feel organic, they feel like theyíve been written in advance and the players on the field are merely acting out something thatís already been written. Best i can explain it. Youíll see excessive face masks when a teams are down in the 4th. They get on a super hot tear out of nowhere. At first, this seems awesome because the games are exciting, but after a while, you realize itís like a movie script.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-12-2019, 12:38 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok so I just had a couple games in a row where the game is playing beautiful. I put the sliders I had on the pro setting that you recommended and it's playing very smooth right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Itís hard to explain scripting, but iíll Try. The play results on the field donít feel organic, they feel like theyíve been written in advance and the players on the field are merely acting out something thatís already been written. Best i can explain it. Youíll see excessive face masks when a teams are down in the 4th. They get on a super hot tear out of nowhere. At first, this seems awesome because the games are exciting, but after a while, you realize itís like a movie script.
Should I set his sliders to all madden in main and pro in CFM?
Old 08-12-2019, 01:56 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Should I set his sliders to all madden in main and pro in CFM?
Yes u should. I just changed mines and used my same slider set and it had made the gameplay slightly better
Old 08-12-2019, 10:05 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Yes u should. I just changed mines and used my same slider set and it had made the gameplay slightly better
The all-madden in into and main menu helps with the playcalling, i think. The pro level keeps scriptedness out of the contest and drives more animations and player play true to ratings.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-12-2019, 12:47 PM   #55
Rookie

Currently watching a Steelers/Redskins game now with fumbles at the original 35 and superstar abilities off. Iíve also turned on ineligible Man Downfield penalty once the game starts by going settings ó> penalties and turning it on.

This game is looking very good and itís a rain game. Iím pretty sure the superstar abilities was the reason for all the fumbles. I have yet to see one since Iíve turned them off.

Iím speaking on behalf of tommy since Iím in contact with him. Heís on the road now and not able to post on the thread. He told me heís going to update the OP when he gets the chance.

Weíve also talked about upping the QB accuracy to 81 or even 90 now that superstar abilities are off. This should help with the passing game to see more touchdowns thrown. I havenít seen many.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 04:18 PM   #56
MVP

When Rickpersak gets some more test games in, Iíll post an update on the OP.

Completely in the dark this year and i donít know when new patches are coming/how manyís been released or anything.. i tried to find patch notes when the game was updating but had no luck. Everything seemed vague patchnote-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Currently watching a Steelers/Redskins game now with fumbles at the original 35 and superstar abilities off. Iíve also turned on ineligible Man Downfield penalty once the game starts by going settings ó> penalties and turning it on.

This game is looking very good and itís a rain game. Iím pretty sure the superstar abilities was the reason for all the fumbles. I have yet to see one since Iíve turned them off.

Iím speaking on behalf of tommy since Iím in contact with him. Heís on the road now and not able to post on the thread. He told me heís going to update the OP when he gets the chance.

Weíve also talked about upping the QB accuracy to 81 or even 90 now that superstar abilities are off. This should help with the passing game to see more touchdowns thrown. I havenít seen many.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »