Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-07-2019, 12:22 PM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Watch a Cards game. I've seen Kyler scramble a lot, probably more than any other QB. Oddly enough, I've seen the reverse, seems to me that QB's started scrambling more often. Even non scrambles started eeking out a few yards here and there. Pocket passers almost never will, you won't see Brady or Rivers scramble (at least I never have) but on very rare occasions you might get one from Rodgers.

Likeliest scramblers are Kyler, Lamar and Cam. Occasional scramblers would be Trubisky, Dak, Watson and Jameis Winston. Odd one here and there from Mariota. Maybe even Mahomes once in a blue moon.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm using a custom roster and only have a couple QB's set as scrambling, the rest are balanced because I read those types would scramble on occasion, I've just not been seeing it. I'm glad that you are seeing QB's scrambling, it means it's something fixable on my end, I'm just not sure what I should be changing.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:02 PM   #610
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepichi
Have you guys seen any QB scrambling when pressured or when nobody is open? I've watched a ton of games now and I can't recall seeing the QB scramble once. Only QB runs have been options or called plays. If so, is there a reason why I'm not seeing it?
Edit: Scrambling QB's do scramble occasionally but I'm referring mainly to balanced QB's.
Sense pressure: average
Fights for extra yard: On/yes
High motor: on

This makes a scrambler scramble. You’ve got to keep acceleration lower. Even speed and elusive too. They’ll rip off too many long gainers if you don’t get these in the 60s. Elusive you can keep at 70-73 range. And of course setting them to balanced or scrambler.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #611
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa

This makes a scrambler scramble. You’ve got to keep acceleration lower. Even speed and elusive too. They’ll rip off too many long gainers if you don’t get these in the 60s. Elusive you can keep at 70-73 range. And of course setting them to balanced or scrambler.
Also a good idea to use the ravens playbook for the scramblers. They take off more with that book and have a few designed runs.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2019, 02:39 PM   #612
Rookie

Quote:

Thanks for the advice tommycoa! I'll apply that and see how it goes.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:48 PM   #613
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepichi
Thanks for the advice tommycoa! I'll apply that and see how it goes.
Are you still using these sliders? The 66 qb acc should really help with this regard as well.

Teams finished:
Old 12-07-2019, 03:03 PM   #614
Rookie

Quote:
Are you still using these sliders? The 66 qb acc should really help with this regard as well.
I was using yours but I'm currently trying out the arcade mode with Sabo's mod for the PC with some slider adjustments to try to lower the offense a bit as it can get a bit out of hand in that mode. I'm seeing a lot more passes downfield which is nice, but the QB completion % tends to be high as well as the yardage(350-400+ yards often) unless I really lower the QB ACC slider, and WR Catching, at least with my roster. I'm still experimenting with settings.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #615
MVP

Not seeing any differences from this patch to the last. With that said, i’m Not playing cfm with current rosters right now. I’m using classic rosters in Play Now, but ran a few cfm modern games last night. Looked good. Not much gameplay stuff in this last patch.

You guys see anything let me know.

On a side note, i didnt mess around around with the new NFL LIVE Playbook feature. Not sure if it works for just the human controlled team or both teams. So, for now, i’d Leave it off.

If anyone experiments with Live Playbooks, let me know. I want to finish the custom playbooks im making for a 1995 flashback roster someone did.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2019, 02:12 PM   #616
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm about to get the game and thought I'd ask instead of scrolling through all the pages. I believe it's superstars and x factors. Do you have those on or off for CPU vs. CPU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »