Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-21-2020, 10:13 PM   #657
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Also wanted to add something else. I don’t delete the profile after every game, but i do restart the game in between watching games. Seems to help stabilize gameplay and stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Ive watched 5 games today.

Game one: 8 sacks
Game 2: 7 sacks
Game 3: 3 sacks
Game 4: 3 sacks
Game 5: 5 sacks

I don’t think ive seen a player have more than 1 sack so far in a single game. There’s a slight uptick in tfls i think, but ill wait and see how it falls with this 16 game test.

That’s 5 sacks a game so far, 2.5 for each team. That’s the exact sack average per team for the 2019 season.

Couple of questions.

1. What year are you playing? Year 1 is a waste of time. Game doesn’t play right in year one. Way smoother in year 2 and beyond. I dont even test year 1 sliders anymore. The rosters just aren’t as good. In year 2 the ratings are always spread out better.

2. Are you connected online? I dont mean online cfm. I mean, is your console connected to the internet at all. If so, you’ll see more big plays, like more sacks, longer runs. Too much scoring. Playing with your console connected to the internet causes arcade type play at times. Way better when your machine isn’t connected to the internet. This is why I still buy the disc. Other reasons too because 2 years ago, the digital copy i downloaded was corrupted and it was a nightmare getting money refunded. I’ll never not by the disc again.

3. Also make sure your score ticker is turned off. You can’t play with this on. It ruins gameplay. The game will seem like it’s playing from a pre-determined script because it’s copying the games and results you see on the score ticker.

4. Make sure you have 32 team control. And when you watch a game, make sure your controller is set for the away team.

I don’t list this stuff in the OP because there’s users on here that want to dispute this stuff and my thread becomes troll-infected with haters. So i keep some of these discoveries to myself.

Later tonight, ill connect online and youtube the boxscores for the games I watched today. Been seeing
some good stuff. Really like how the teams stay committed to the run game with the new patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 02-21-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:04 AM   #658
MVP

I’m 10 games into my 16 game test. Averaged stats aver the 8th game. Looks on line with real NFL stats. As of 8 games, each team was averaging 2.5 sacks a game, which is the nfl average on the money from last year.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 02-22-2020, 04:25 PM   #659
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I’m 10 games into my 16 game test. Averaged stats aver the 8th game. Looks on line with real NFL stats. As of 8 games, each team was averaging 2.5 sacks a game, which is the nfl average on the money from last year.
Good Stuff 👊
Old 02-24-2020, 10:14 AM   #660
MVP

Here’s the test for my first week test. In game 8 of this test, they released patch 1.26, im already running another test week with 7 games down already. Just wanted to share these.

Total offense was 356 yards a game on madden compared to real nfl average of 348. 8 yards off. This is where you want it. If you look at the total offense stats through the years, it’s never the same. It’s always up and down. But always in 345-360 yard range.

Passing was 257 on madden compared to 235 in real life. It’s 22 yards higher than the current average.

Rushing was 100 yards per game, 13 yards less than this years 113 yard average.

Teams averages 1.5 tds per game in the madden test while the real nfl average 1.6, so there’s a 0.10 difference there.

Rushing tds were at 0.65 while the real average is 0.9. There’s a 0.25 difference there.

The madden test averaged 24.1 points a game while the real 2019 average was 22.8. So this one is slightly higher, 1.3 more points per game.

There were 2.75 sacks per game in madden while real NFL averaged 2.5 sacks a game this year.

Fumbles were 0.625 in the madden tests, while real nfl was 1.3. 0.70 off compared to real NFL.

Teams there 1.09 ints on madden test while real life they averages 0.80 a game. This one is 0.39 higher than real life. Kind of making up for lack of fumbles.

Madden tests averaged 1.71 turnovers per team while nfl was 2.1 This is 0.40 off real average.

On madden test teams were penalized 3.43 times for 40 yards while in real life teams averaged 6.7 penalties for 57.2 yards. So there’s 2 less penalties for 17 less yards.
__________________________________________________ _____________

That last add-on patch, 1.26 changed things slightly. I’ve made some adjustments, and like I said, I’m watching game 7 of 16. I.m off monday and Tuesday so im open for madden. Will continue running tests.

I’ll post these slight slider changes when I’m done with these test games.

Take care guys. And for those in the south, be careful if you to Mardi Gras.

Teams finished:
Old 02-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #661
MVP

https://youtu.be/ObL257rHxx8

Started a new cfm. Wanted to go fresh. This is year 2 week 1, 49ers @ Jets. The video has highlights and boxscore.

There were 8 tfls and 5 sacks in this opener. 49ers won 27-12. Wish you could watch more highlights than what they show. The run game looks really good, but you can’t really see it in the highlights.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2020, 02:46 PM   #662
MVP

More year 2 week one action. [email protected] The youtube link has highlights and all the stats.

https://youtu.be/nH3oPyiDu8k

Teams finished:
Old 02-25-2020, 11:34 AM   #663
MVP

Just updated the op.

Quote:
Active Roster Sliders for CFM

These were tested in year 2 using custom draft classes from online with real ncaa players and tdawgs XP sliders.

Dont use live playbooks. It messes with run game, they call too many passes.

Instructions:

Delete profile.
TWO SETS OF SLIDERS HERE. FIRST SET PLAYS FOR THE ACTIVE ROSTER OPTION IN CFM.

ACTIVE ROSTER SLIDERS FOR CFM CPU/CPU

1. DELETE PROFILE
2. Upon game starting, choose EXPERT and Simulation

Main Menu
Settings—->game options

Skill level-All Madden
Game style- simulation
Quarter length-10 minutes
Play clock-ON
First, Jiggle minimum play clock time to 25 second run-off, and then turn accelerated clock OFF

Gameplay helpers
Auto flip def call-OFF
Defensive Ball Hawk-OFF
Defensive Heat seeker-OFF
Defensive Switch-OFF
Coach Mode-OFF

Injuries-28
Fatigue 65
Player Speed Parity Scale: 49—>bumped up from 45 to tighten the game some

VISUAL FEEDBACK
—————————-
Dynamic Play Call- OFF
Play Call Style—ENHANCED
Previous play info-OFF
On field Visual feedback OFF
On field trainer-OFF
Defensive pass cover assist-OFF
Receiver visual assist-OFF
Drive goals and feed back-OFF
Franchise bottom line ticker-OFF
Franchise gameplan boost notification-OFF
Coaching tips-OFF
Pre_snap Menu-OFF
Player Names-OFF

Camera toggle-OFF
Passing Cam-OFF
Offense camera-broadcast
Defense cam-Broadcast
Franchise Player role camera - standard

Controller vibration-OFF

Volume control
On the field-60

Active roster/playing with console completely unplugged from internet

Sliders (same for hum and cpu)
QB Accuracy - 60—->down from 66 to slightly lower % and because I’ve bumped up pass blocking
Pass Blocking - 45 ******** Works better with eas qb traits. Some of them almost cause qb statue glitch if lower than 45
WR Catching - 44
Run Blocking - 49
Fumbles - 35
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 60
Interceptions - 60
Pass Coverage - 60
Tackling - 35

Injuries - 28
Fatigue - 65
Min Speed Player Threshold - 49

Offside - 65—->this controls dline agression, bumped it down to tone down tfls
False Start - 50
Holding - 65——->want to see more
Face Mask - 53—->helps more penalties get called. Almost like a master penalty slider.
Defensive Pass Interference - 99
Illegal Block In The Back - 55
Roughing Passer - 50

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Teams finished:
Old 02-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #664
Rookie

OVR: 0

What's your cfm league settings?

Sent from my 5049Z using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »