Home

Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 05-10-2020, 10:08 PM   #785
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Got 1,more question tommy...does the difficulty reset to rookie mode in connected franchise...
Not sure on that. Haven’t checked. It’s been this way for a long time. Don’t get too hung up over it. Just think of it as starting off with rookie default. As yu make changes, you will see the sliders working.

With play now, I’d change skill level back to PRO in Main Menu. If you want to do CFM, leave it all madden in Main Menu and switch it to PRO when you start your CFM.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #786
MVP

https://youtu.be/9e3PDx9_71c

Redskins at the Eagles. Let’s see how this one goes. On paper, Philly should win by two possessions.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 05-10-2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:25 PM   #787
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
https://youtu.be/9e3PDx9_71c

Redskins at the Eagles. Let’s see how this one goes. On paper, Philly should win by two possessions.
Go to teh 3:45 second mark and you’ll see a great hit that was kinda like what Clowney did in college against wolverines in bowl game. Really cool play how the ball pops out of there.

Teams finished:
Old 05-10-2020, 11:00 PM   #788
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Wassup tommy..im testing out int at 85...so far so good..yu might want to take a look at it....and I got the same exact setups...in the main menu...can I change the difficulty to pro for animations or I keep it on all madden....for play now rookie difficulty default
It’s playing maybe a bit too tight at 85. Eagles and skins cant sustain drives. I’m gonna test 80 next game. See of that does the trick. In may be some number between 75-85/ may take a few games to find the right one.

At 75 INT, the d wasnt quite tight enough. It was almost there but not quite.

Teams finished:
Old 05-10-2020, 11:34 PM   #789
MVP

I bumped INT down to 80. I’m hoping this does the trick. If not I may have to raise the WR Catch a click or two. This one is really touchy. It plays a lot different with each click with the WR catch slider. This thing is very tricky. 40-53 is the best range. Anything below 40 and the recievers lose their aggressiveness and they don’t do as many animations.

Got Bills/Jets going next.

https://youtu.be/pJQeDMCZrMs

Run game’s been looking better. I’m hoping the lower INT doesn’t bring back the line collapsing. I havent been seeing that at all the past few games.

Line play looks really dynamic. Especially on pass plays. The last game had too many sacks with the 85 INT, but before that the sacks wer low.

Teams finished:
Old 05-10-2020, 11:49 PM   #790
MVP

There were 2 picks right of the bat. I bumped it back down to 75. The percentages weren’t super high in the packers/bears game. Plus, the packers were using custom playbooks for the 90s team. It looked better at 75. Gonna leave there a few games. See how it goes. Got regular playbooks now.

Bills/jets again.

https://youtu.be/m1vYaHF8tCQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I bumped INT down to 80. I’m hoping this does the trick. If not I may have to raise the WR Catch a click or two. This one is really touchy. It plays a lot different with each click with the WR catch slider. This thing is very tricky. 40-53 is the best range. Anything below 40 and the recievers lose their aggressiveness and they don’t do as many animations.

Got Bills/Jets going next.

https://youtu.be/pJQeDMCZrMs

Run game’s been looking better. I’m hoping the lower INT doesn’t bring back the line collapsing. I havent been seeing that at all the past few games.

Line play looks really dynamic. Especially on pass plays. The last game had too many sacks with the 85 INT, but before that the sacks wer low.

Teams finished:
Old 05-11-2020, 01:04 AM   #791
MVP

Game’s playing really good right now. Animations and stats are spot on. Gonna stream another few games, see if it stays good, and if so, I’ll post them tomorrow some time.

Falcons at the Vikings next up.

https://youtu.be/NjvZfi4x138

I won’t be active in chat for this one. Gonna be watching Homeland with the wife. Please don’t spoil anything. We’re on season 5.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2020, 03:00 AM   #792
MVP

Tomorrow I’m gonna sim to the playoffs and stream all of the games. This should be fun. This is one of my favorite things to do. Game plays so awesome in the playoffs.

I’m gonna keep int at 75. There’s been about 1 interception too many in the couple of games ive watched. Sacks look real good. In the last one, vikes/falcons, there were 5 sacks and they all happened in the first half. 4 on ryan and one on cousins. That vikes/falcons game was a good one. I highly recommend checking it out. It was like the oline made adjustments in the second half.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »