Home

NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS

This is a discussion on NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO CUSTOM SIMULATION SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-11-2019, 05:29 PM   #9
Rookie

BonzoLall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO SIMULATION SLIDERS

I just loaded in everything the way you instructed. I'm gonna play some games with my Giants Season and I'll let you know what I get! Thanks man!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:33 PM   #10
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoLall
I just loaded in everything the way you instructed. I'm gonna play some games with my Giants Season and I'll let you know what I get! Thanks man!

Hey thanks for dropping in and trying these out. For sure share any games, feedback etc.

Appreciate it.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #11
Rookie

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
You only setup the Auto Subs in the main menu no need to touch any of that in CFM.

The rotation of backups coming in is perfect right now you will even see your 3rd HB come in for a few carries.
Ok got it. May want to put that on OP. Other then that very good description and easy to follow. I'll get some games in tomorrow I have to work tonight.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 05:41 PM   #12
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Ok got it. May want to put that on OP. Other then that very good description and easy to follow. I'll get some games in tomorrow I have to work tonight.

Thank you as well for watching the streams, trying these out.

I updated the front page thanks for the recommendation.

Old 08-11-2019, 05:56 PM   #13
Rookie

BonzoLall's Arena

I started a offline cfm with the Giants. Using ea up to date rosters. I double checked that I had everything exactly the same in my cfm that you had listed on the OP. I did delete my profile by the way and insert everything like you said. I started my week 1 game against the cowboys ( expecting to lose bc they have the 2nd best overall in the game )

But there is 8:13 left in the 2nd quater and I'm winning 27-3.
I'm not using any cheese plays I've actually ran a lot with Barkley , 13 ATT / 74 YRDS / 2 TDS
Manning is 9 of 14 / 64 YRDS / 1 TD / O INT

Dak already threw 2 INTS and we are barely half way though the 2nd quater. Also I've had exactly 7 facemask penalties. I dont wanna change it because of what you said on the OP. Daks rating is a 39.9 and Eli is a 115.7

I really like the way the sliders play , they are really smooth. I just dont think the Giants would be beating the cowboys 27-3 after the first quater. I honestly expected to get destroyed bc the Gaints roster is terrible and the overall is terrible.
Got any advice ???? Maybe I'm just to good for all pro. I normally play on all madden anyways. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:59 PM   #14
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
I started a offline cfm with the Giants. Using ea up to date rosters. I double checked that I had everything exactly the same in my cfm that you had listed on the OP. I did delete my profile by the way and insert everything like you said. I started my week 1 game against the cowboys ( expecting to lose bc they have the 2nd best overall in the game )

I'm not using any cheese plays I've actually ran a lot with Barkley , 13 ATT / 74 YRDS / 2 TDS

Dak already threw 2 INTS and we are barely half way though the 2nd quater. Also I've had exactly 7 facemask penalties. I dont wanna change it because of what you said on the OP. Daks rating is a 39.9 and Eli is a 115.7

I really like the way the sliders play , they are really smooth. I just dont think the Giants would be beating the cowboys 27-3 after the first quater. I honestly expected to get destroyed bc the Gaints roster is terrible and the overall is terrible.
Got any advice ???? Maybe I'm just to good for all pro. I normally play on all madden anyways. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!
When playing the CPU see my HOUSE RULES it really makes a difference.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:04 PM   #15
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
When playing the CPU see my HOUSE RULES it really makes a difference.
Also fellas, be sure to import sliders after each gm then go penalties and turn defensive holding to 65 each time.

Once your in the game at kickoff pause game and go to settings and then penalties go down to illegal man down the field and turn thus to ON.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #16
Rookie

mathey270's Arena

Quote:

Do u have x factor/ superstar abilities set to OFF ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »