Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2019, 11:21 AM   #81
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
QB Steve McNair Got hurt for 8 weeks Last game of preseason!!!, so i had to go fish for a QB below is what i found.

Spoiler

the above stats are for the 3 weeks he played. Below is the stats for both of my QB's over the 3 weeks. He sucks so bad i had to use 2 QB's.

Spoiler

My 4th game I am raging I can't believe how bad my QB's keeps doing

I know they are rated low and maybe its my receivers i don't know. It just seems like every time the CPU touches one of my receivers they shatter like glass and drop the ball! If you want to know what i am talking about just go and watch the video that i posted earlier. My QB's and Receivers play like that every game! I don't know what to do. These sliders play realistic the passing is really frustrating me. Look at the WR ratings below and let me know if your sliders are intended for my receivers to Play like they do with such low ratings.

WR Ratings
Spoiler

Aside from my QB here is the 2nd lowest completion QB in the league after 3 weeks
Spoiler

Here are my team stats after 3 weeks
My pass offense sucks so bad i have to run it all the time just to gain yards lol.
Spoiler

Follow my Titans Year 1 Franchise
Very interesting stuff. Keep sharing please lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 03:41 PM   #82
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Matt10 found that turning intentional grounding off made gameplay a lot better. Is that something that I could do with this set too?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-18-2019, 04:55 PM   #83
Pro

Recap on weeks 1-4 below is a video of a full game of week 4 + Stats for weeks 1-4.
Every 4 gamesI will make a video and show stats of the out come using Flasko's latest sliders.
I control a 2002 Roster CFM Titans using Sabo's Revival Mod for the PC.

Side Note I am thinking about doing a OFFline Titans Franchise so, that i can edit the Auto subs for all teams and Play a real 2002 schedule.Still on the fence about this one.

Recap of week 4
This week had another bad loss. Makes 2 in a row now making us 2-2 2nd to last in our division just right above the Texans which are dead last in the division.

*Picked a relocation city Houston TX!(Time to bring these clowns back home)
*Fired & Hired a new Trainer.

Complaints
My QB continues to suffer can not wait until Steve McNair returns in 3 weeks! Lets hop my QB can turn it around in the upcoming games.

Week4 ATLvsTitans(Me)
Spoiler

The video below is a Full game of Week 4 ATL vs Titans(Me)
https://youtu.be/oN2n63jfElc

Here are my team stats for the 1st 4 weeks
Spoiler

Weeks 1-4 Scores
Spoiler

Weeks 1-4 All Team Weekly Leaders
Spoiler

Week 5 Preview
Spoiler

Last edited by C0883R; 08-18-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:44 PM   #84
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
Matt10 found that turning intentional grounding off made gameplay a lot better. Is that something that I could do with this set too?

My set plays great as is, if you want to turn it off, feel free too.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:42 PM   #85
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My set plays great as is, if you want to turn it off, feel free too.
Gotcha. Been using A&S and liked those but I've heard amazing things about yours so I'm excited to give them a shot. I'm worried A&S might be too easy for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 10:43 PM   #86
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
Gotcha. Been using A&S and liked those but I've heard amazing things about yours so I'm excited to give them a shot. I'm worried A&S might be too easy for me.

Give em a shot. Try a couple games to get a good sample size. I usually say about 4-5.
Old 08-19-2019, 02:56 AM   #87
Rookie

as usual, all-pro is too easy, and all madden just isnt realistic, i found turning on heatseaker on all madden helped me stop the CPU and created some realistic scores which is great, except now im frustrated with defense again.

I'm tired of rookie QB's going 28/32 and never making a mistake, I do plan on giving these a try in a dummy franchise, but just curious on how the player's AI controlled defenders play in coverage.

I find now their reactions are slow and there is always an open receiver for the cpu, how much tighter is the players coverage and how often will the cpu QB throw the ball away or just throw a bad ball?

also with this being on All-pro, my main concern is how easy it is to move the ball for me, i have a pretty prolific offense, but 45 points consistently isnt fun, is the difference in difficulty enough that i'll enjoy this? compared to someone who absolutely wrecks on default all pro.

appreciate the hard work on these (coming from someone who probably wouldnt buy the game without guys like you haha)
Old 08-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #88
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderTung
as usual, all-pro is too easy, and all madden just isnt realistic, i found turning on heatseaker on all madden helped me stop the CPU and created some realistic scores which is great, except now im frustrated with defense again.

I'm tired of rookie QB's going 28/32 and never making a mistake, I do plan on giving these a try in a dummy franchise, but just curious on how the player's AI controlled defenders play in coverage.

I find now their reactions are slow and there is always an open receiver for the cpu, how much tighter is the players coverage and how often will the cpu QB throw the ball away or just throw a bad ball?

also with this being on All-pro, my main concern is how easy it is to move the ball for me, i have a pretty prolific offense, but 45 points consistently isnt fun, is the difference in difficulty enough that i'll enjoy this? compared to someone who absolutely wrecks on default all pro.

appreciate the hard work on these (coming from someone who probably wouldnt buy the game without guys like you haha)
Give my set a try man. You might like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »