Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

Quick question;

I always turn down the speed parity (min player speed threshold) to 0 because I want my super fast players to actually show on the field. Why would you turn it up to 90 if youíre going for realism? This just creates defensive lineman to be able to catch up to a RB. Unless itís different on this Madden.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #58
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjackson
Quick question;

I always turn down the speed parity (min player speed threshold) to 0 because I want my super fast players to actually show on the field. Why would you turn it up to 90 if youíre going for realism? This just creates defensive lineman to be able to catch up to a RB. Unless itís different on this Madden.
Lol I don't ever get caught by d linemen down field with it at 90. The speed parity does more than create parity in players speeds. It helps limit warping and sliding, helps animations look better. It also makes you earn your big plays and scores. At 0 parity u can bomb hail marrys all game, you can be 100% successful with slants all game. With speed parity at 90 it makes elite speed guys that much more special. It makes things a little tighter. Realistically, NFL players aren't that far off from each other in the speed department. Yes, skill players are faster than linemen, but under 50 (speed parity) , I feel the speeds start to become more exaggerated. Realism is more than just having guys be quicker than others. Selecting plays feel a little more crucial, looking at which match ups you have the advantage of feels more crucial. If you enjoy 0 speed parity, by all means use it, but I like to strategize. I like to observe match ups, select plays with reason, not just select a play cuz it has a streak route and I have an elite speed guy I can just bomb it to. I like animations to look as crisp as possible. I don't like warping and sliding. I like good foot planting.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:57 PM   #59
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol I don't ever get caught by d linemen down field with it at 90. The speed parity does more than create parity in players speeds. It helps limit warping and sliding, helps animations look better. It also makes you earn your big plays and scores. At 0 parity u can bomb hail marrys all game, you can be 100% successful with slants all game. With speed parity at 90 it makes elite speed guys that much more special. It makes things a little tighter. Realistically, NFL players aren't that far off from each other in the speed department. Yes, skill players are faster than linemen, but under 50 (speed parity) , I feel the speeds start to become more exaggerated. Realism is more than just having guys be quicker than others. Selecting plays feel a little more crucial, looking at which match ups you have the advantage of feels more crucial. If you enjoy 0 speed parity, by all means use it, but I like to strategize. I like to observe match ups, select plays with reason, not just select a play cuz it has a streak route and I have an elite speed guy I can just bomb it to. I like animations to look as crisp as possible. I don't like warping and sliding. I like good foot planting.

I hope you didnít take any disrespect from my question. I loved your sliders from Madden 19, so I was just questioning why the parity was so high at 90. I think I had it on 15 on Madden 19.

I have played a few games with your sliders since posting on threads. 90 parity doesnít feel bad, I had Tyreek Hill still break off from slower defenders and my elusive RB was able to create separation from d-linemen. So Iíll keep it, Iím pretty sure youíre valid at setting it to 90.

Next question for you, I used your auto subs. And my back up RB is getting 2-3 runs a game. I try to run an offense with two good RBs so this is obviously a problem. I do super sim some of the games as well. What am I doing wrong?
Old 08-16-2019, 04:59 PM   #60
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjackson
I hope you didnít take any disrespect from my question. I loved your sliders from Madden 19, so I was just questioning why the parity was so high at 90. I think I had it on 15 on Madden 19.

I have played a few games with your sliders since posting on threads. 90 parity doesnít feel bad, I had Tyreek Hill still break off from slower defenders and my elusive RB was able to create separation from d-linemen. So Iíll keep it, Iím pretty sure youíre valid at setting it to 90.

Next question for you, I used your auto subs. And my back up RB is getting 2-3 runs a game. I try to run an offense with two good RBs so this is obviously a problem. I do super sim some of the games as well. What am I doing wrong?
No disrespect taken, it's kind of hard to really know the tone of things said through online conversations or texts lol

Before I answer that question, I need to know what fatigue setting you're using and clock settings.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:02 PM   #61
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you use 15 min quarters, I would stick with 55 fatigue to ensure no players dissappear in the second half, if you use 10 min quarters, you could try using 60 fatigue. I use 10 min quarters with 55 fatigue and have no issues getting my back ups in. The thing is I don't sim at all, I play every second of every game, so that may have something to do with it. Maybe the auto sub or fatigue setting don't do anything when you sim and not actually play games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2019, 06:14 PM   #62
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok guys, my sliders are FINAL. I just adjusted the run block and pass block, which was the final adjustments I wanted to make. Everything is final and updated on the OP. If there is any game breaking title updates released in the future, then I may possibly have to update sliders but as of right now, this is what I got this year. I think you guys will really enjoy these. You'll have great stats, see some beautiful animations and the gameplay will feel great. Of course, like any slider set, this is not a "one size fits all", everyone has their preferences, that's up to you to adjust things to your liking. Down below I will post the sliders but the OP is up to date. Leave feedback, post pics of stats, ect. Hope you all enjoy Madden 20 and I hope I helped make your experience more enjoyable.

- PLAYER SKILL -

QB Accuracy: 40
Pass Blocking: 56
WR Catching: 47

Run Blocking: 56
Fumbles: 53

Pass Reaction: 59
Interceptions: 43
Pass Coverage: 58

Tackling: 41

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 44
Punt Power: 42
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 53

- CPU SKILL -

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 56
WR Catching: 47

Run Blocking: 56
Fumbles: 53

Pass Reaction: 59
Interceptions: 43
Pass Coverage: 58

Tackling: 41

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 44
Punt Power: 42
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 53

Old 08-16-2019, 06:56 PM   #63
Rookie

I used these last night in my franchise. Lost to Patriots 24 to 20. I use Redskins. I felt like the flow was really good but yet unpredictable at times. The 90 speed definitely makes things an adventure on every play. I feel like with other sets there were certain plays especially run plays that are guarantee 10 to 12 runs. Where as last night I ran some of those plays and I would get stuffed and then later I got positive yardage. Play calling definitely plays a factor here. I called plays I don't normally do because of this. For example I was in shotgun and called an angle route with cris Thompson. I got a very favorable matchup with a linebacker and resulted in 50 yard touchdown. Overall I would say that it felt very realistic. Getting ready to try my 2nd game on these
Old 08-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #64
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan1208
I used these last night in my franchise. Lost to Patriots 24 to 20. I use Redskins. I felt like the flow was really good but yet unpredictable at times. The 90 speed definitely makes things an adventure on every play. I feel like with other sets there were certain plays especially run plays that are guarantee 10 to 12 runs. Where as last night I ran some of those plays and I would get stuffed and then later I got positive yardage. Play calling definitely plays a factor here. I called plays I don't normally do because of this. For example I was in shotgun and called an angle route with cris Thompson. I got a very favorable matchup with a linebacker and resulted in 50 yard touchdown. Overall I would say that it felt very realistic. Getting ready to try my 2nd game on these
Great to hear. Thanks for your feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »