Home

TD All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on TD All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #105
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Tears
Few questions about OP. Ballhawk on or off? RTP @ 49? Do you change injury setting to 50 when you sim to next week or leave at 15?
Ballhawk is off. I dont user the secondary. Rtp 50. I dont change injury when i sim

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2019, 06:16 AM   #106
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Something has definitely been "off" since the last patch.

All madden has become very easy. Not only does moral play a big roll as i saw with the chargers winning 12 in a row but it seems across the board easier.

I picked some lower tier teams vs top tier and im still winning easily when before it was a nice challenge and rewarding to win.

I feel the answer lies somewhere in the injury slider. This slider single handily changes difficulty as it tightens things up the higher you go. At a low number around 15 its like all pro. Dont get me wrong organically it plays fantastic.

I did a reset and went purely default AM with matts 5/40 injury rating. I really liked it. The cpu running game was back and i was seeing more jukes out of the rbs. The challenge was back a bit but still not quite the AM im used too. Because i know if i win a few in a row moral kicks in and my whole team will become elite. Ugh. Please tone down moral EA.

Anyway, i had to make a couple of adjustments that purely adjust their intended slider and thats cpu qb accuracy and int.

So right now im going with a default AM approach with minor adjustments.

New set... patch 1.17 (ugh)

Qb. 50/35
Wr. 50/50
Rb 50/50
Fb. 50/50
Pb. 50/50
Rec. 50/50
Int. 50/15
Cov. 50/50
Tkl. 50/50

Injury. 5mm/40cfm
Fat. 50
Threshold. 50

Ball hawk off
All others on

Penalties all 50
Ig off

Plug and play. No house rules.

Full disclosure...I do switch to tackle but i do not play the secondary when the ball is in the air or user wr. I like to have that be pure rating play.

Last edited by tyler28; 10-21-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:20 PM   #107
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Something has definitely been "off" since the last patch.

All madden has become very easy. Not only does moral play a big roll as i saw with the chargers winning 12 in a row but it seems across the board easier.

I picked some lower tier teams vs top tier and im still winning easily when before it was a nice challenge and rewarding to win.

I feel the answer lies somewhere in the injury slider. This slider single handily changes difficulty as it tightens things up the higher you go. At a low number around 15 its like all pro. Dont get me wrong organically it plays fantastic.

I did a reset and went purely default AM with matts 5/40 injury rating. I really liked it. The cpu running game was back and i was seeing more jukes out of the rbs. The challenge was back a bit but still not quite the AM im used too. Because i know if i win a few in a row moral kicks in and my whole team will become elite. Ugh. Please tone down moral EA.

Anyway, i had to make a couple of adjustments that purely adjust their intended slider and thats cpu qb accuracy and int.

So right now im going with a default AM approach with minor adjustments.

New set... patch 1.17 (ugh)

Qb. 50/35
Wr. 50/50
Rb 50/50
Fb. 50/50
Pb. 50/50
Rec. 50/50
Int. 50/15
Cov. 50/50
Tkl. 50/50

Injury. 5mm/40cfm
Fat. 50
Threshold. 50

Ball hawk off
All others on

Penalties all 50
Ig off

Plug and play. No house rules.

Full disclosure...I do switch to tackle but i do not play the secondary when the ball is in the air or user wr. I like to have that be pure rating play.

I’ve noticed it too. Post patch cpu passing needs help for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-21-2019, 02:25 PM   #108
Rookie

TD All Madden Sliders

I just cranked up cpu QBA to 75 with mats slider set. In 4 games its been much better. I left a post describing things in Matt’s thread if you care to check it out.

Old 10-25-2019, 05:28 AM   #109
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Difficulty and results are a lot better with the new default set. Im 3-3 with the eagles and they are a solid team.

Im back in. Going strong

Old 10-30-2019, 05:17 PM   #110
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I had to drop cpu pass block by 5. Cpu was literally getting 6+ seconds to throw the ball some plays, and I have von miller and Myles Garrett coming off the edges.

Old 10-30-2019, 07:31 PM   #111
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I had to drop cpu pass block by 5. Cpu was literally getting 6+ seconds to throw the ball some plays, and I have von miller and Myles Garrett coming off the edges.

I do agree cpu at 50 is too sticky. Im not getting much pass rush either. 45 is probably the way to go. Im almost a full season with it and my sack leader is in single digets and its my mlb from blitzes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2019, 08:15 PM   #112
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I do agree cpu at 50 is too sticky. Im not getting much pass rush either. 45 is probably the way to go. Im almost a full season with it and my sack leader is in single digets and its my mlb from blitzes.

Yeah I’ve been toying with this slider specifically all year lol. At 40 I get too many sacks. I think 45 is the sweet spot for it, for me atleast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »