Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #169
Rookie
 
reMicXz's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Question to those that play with abilities off. Would you say the game plays better or worse than end cycle Madden 19? Going to test it out but wanted some opinions

As much as i like abilities i feel as if sometimes they just get in the way in terms of forcing an outcome that might not have been and on All Madden the CPUs ability usage is FAR more effective than the users. I've seen things such as Julio Jones and Hopkins zoned and losing 50/50 balls due to canned animations and more likely DDA tuning. this was regardless of slider set used. to be honest i'm not even sure what base set i have running right now.

Reason i ask is because i stopped playing Madden 19 in January or so and ran it by accident and said why not ill play a game in one of my many franchises. and the game felt so fluid (still had its problems) but user control was way better. User AI pass coverage was still bad but overall the game just felt more playable.
reMicXz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 05:31 AM   #170
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
Question to those that play with abilities off. Would you say the game plays better or worse than end cycle Madden 19? Going to test it out but wanted some opinions

As much as i like abilities i feel as if sometimes they just get in the way in terms of forcing an outcome that might not have been and on All Madden the CPUs ability usage is FAR more effective than the users. I've seen things such as Julio Jones and Hopkins zoned and losing 50/50 balls due to canned animations and more likely DDA tuning. this was regardless of slider set used. to be honest i'm not even sure what base set i have running right now.

Reason i ask is because i stopped playing Madden 19 in January or so and ran it by accident and said why not ill play a game in one of my many franchises. and the game felt so fluid (still had its problems) but user control was way better. User AI pass coverage was still bad but overall the game just felt more playable.
Your assessment of SA is spot on and the reason i dont play with them on.

I will say in my opinion madden 20 is much better gameplay and overall than 19.

Ive played a ton of games with them SA off. Actually, i turned them off fairly quickly as i saw the problems. Ive pretty much been plating with them off since ootb.

Madden 20 is a solid game and the best on ps4. I stopped playing 19 early on so i cant give an evaluation as to where 19 ended up at but it was pretty bad and unplayable for me. I dont have that issue with 20. Ive been playing it a ton.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:14 PM   #171
Banned
 
IcedCoffee1983's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Hey Tyler,

Are the sliders on page 1 still accurate? Or have you made any changes?
IcedCoffee1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2020, 12:57 PM   #172
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Hey Tyler,



Are the sliders on page 1 still accurate? Or have you made any changes?
They are the same. I havent made any changes. Game is playing great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:34 PM   #173
Banned
 
IcedCoffee1983's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
They are the same. I havent made any changes. Game is playing great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks man!
IcedCoffee1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #174
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

A little bit of frustration here with madden logic. Not slider related.

End of week 16 im baltimore sitting at 12-3
Steelers are 11-4.

I get the "Z" next to my team saying i won the division. I also got a league story saying i locked up a first round bye with the #1seed.

So...going into week 17 i rested my starters and lost. (Wasnt expecting to win this game)

Steelers won. No big deal i thought since i had it locked up.

Well... i sim and see that im playing the wc round. Wtf. I look and pittsburg and myself both have a "Z" for division champion and they jumped me as the #1 seed.


Ugh.

Just a vent. But this needs some eyes on it for a fix.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 04:57 PM   #175
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
A little bit of frustration here with madden logic. Not slider related.

End of week 16 im baltimore sitting at 12-3
Steelers are 11-4.

I get the "Z" next to my team saying i won the division. I also got a league story saying i locked up a first round bye with the #1seed.

So...going into week 17 i rested my starters and lost. (Wasnt expecting to win this game)

Steelers won. No big deal i thought since i had it locked up.

Well... i sim and see that im playing the wc round. Wtf. I look and pittsburg and myself both have a "Z" for division champion and they jumped me as the #1 seed.


Ugh.

Just a vent. But this needs some eyes on it for a fix.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You have to love it... you just have to love it...
__________________
Currently dominating:

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2020, 02:15 AM   #176
Pro
 
awffltony77's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Milltown, WI
Blog Entries: 1
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

This has been driving me nuts for years

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Operation Sports mobile app
awffltony77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Top -