Home

Old 01-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #177
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

I have tested my set with matt10 penalties for a season.

With penalty sliders adjusted it definitely brings more depth into the game and better gameplay.

Ultimately its up to each of you if you want to add them in. Im personally added them into my set and it played even better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2020, 09:57 AM   #178
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

I just want to start by saying that I have played my solo franchises with your slider set for quite some time now and appreciate the hard work. But recently I have started to go in a new direction with my personal ones. One of the major problems Iíve personally noticed with these sliders is the CPU QB throwing way to many check downs and rarely if ever taking shots down field. I believe it has a lot to do with how low the CPU pass blocking rating is.

I made a few other tweaks but the main difference now with the modifications I made to mine were I brought CPU pass blocking back up to 50 and to offset this have lowered the CPU accuracy to 20. It sucks because itís back to being really tough to get pressure on the QB and most of my sacks end up being coverage sacks but Iíve been getting better QB play from the a.i. for the most part. In the few games Iíve run the CPU actually takes shots downfield especially if they have a legit deep threat and catch you in man coverage. The only issue is with the CPU accuracy being so low when you play lower rated QBs they tend to throw too many off target throws.

Iím going to play with the values a little bit and try to find a sweet spot between the CPU pass accuracy and pass blocking ratings. I appreciate all of the work you have put in to theses and had been using them for a while now and just wanted to give you some feedback on what I was seeing in my experience.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:30 AM   #179
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
I just want to start by saying that I have played my solo franchises with your slider set for quite some time now and appreciate the hard work. But recently I have started to go in a new direction with my personal ones. One of the major problems Iíve personally noticed with these sliders is the CPU QB throwing way to many check downs and rarely if ever taking shots down field. I believe it has a lot to do with how low the CPU pass blocking rating is.

I made a few other tweaks but the main difference now with the modifications I made to mine were I brought CPU pass blocking back up to 50 and to offset this have lowered the CPU accuracy to 20. It sucks because itís back to being really tough to get pressure on the QB and most of my sacks end up being coverage sacks but Iíve been getting better QB play from the a.i. for the most part. In the few games Iíve run the CPU actually takes shots downfield especially if they have a legit deep threat and catch you in man coverage. The only issue is with the CPU accuracy being so low when you play lower rated QBs they tend to throw too many off target throws.

Iím going to play with the values a little bit and try to find a sweet spot between the CPU pass accuracy and pass blocking ratings. I appreciate all of the work you have put in to theses and had been using them for a while now and just wanted to give you some feedback on what I was seeing in my experience.
Thanks man! I did make a change to pass block. I put cpu at 30. I just didnt post it.

I also may have lowered qb acc to 25. Not able to check but im pretty sure i did that when i raised pb.
Its really improved the qb play.

Good evaluation.

Old 01-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #180
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Thanks man! I did make a change to pass block. I put cpu at 30. I just didnt post it.

I also may have lowered qb acc to 25. Not able to check but im pretty sure i did that when i raised pb.

Good evaluation.

Tyler, would you mind updating the first page with whatever sliders you have changed?

Also, since youíve added in using penalty sliders, could you add that to the first page too?
Old 01-23-2020, 11:08 AM   #181
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Tyler, would you mind updating the first page with whatever sliders you have changed?

Also, since youíve added in using penalty sliders, could you add that to the first page too?
Yes, ill update it when i get home to double check what i have currently.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #182
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Yes, ill update it when i get home to double check what i have currently.

Thanks man!

BTW, I had also raised up CPU pass block (to 35) because after one year of my CFM I was leading the league in sacks by a lot. Itís really helped the CPU QB play and put my sack totals in a much more realistic number, so itís funny to see you had raised that slider up as well! Good change I think.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:56 AM   #183
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Op completely updated to my current set

Old 01-23-2020, 02:53 PM   #184
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Good evaluation.

Sounds like you were seeing some of the same things I was with the old set. I will try your updated numbers and see if they were the sweet spot between CPU accuracy and pass blocking I was looking for. If you set the pass blocking to low you get to many check downs and balls thrown away from the pressure. With the pass blocking set a little higher the QB will take more chances downfield but with the 20 accuracy and 50 PBK values I was using I wasn't seeing enough pressure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »