Home

TD All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on TD All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-12-2020, 11:16 AM   #201
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive been seeing a lot better tackle animations, wr/db interactions on all pro.

Im 5-6 with the Bills. Ratings of players have better impact on the game.

Ive been playing with superstar abilities ON and its been awesome.

I definitely can concur that madden is built for all pro. Im really enjoying it.

This set does play well for all madden but if you cant get over the bugs and some cheese. I had to give it up. Ive been using mike lowes set. It gives a great challenge and feels very organic. Ive used his mlb the show sliders for years. If your having a hard time on all madden give his a shot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
While the gameplay feels much more organic on all-pro I just can’t bring myself to do it because it doesn’t present enough of a challenge for me personally. I’ve been playing on all-madden with your set and it definitely plays pretty good. I just recently made a couple of tweaks though and am in the process of playing a few games to test them out. I increased CPU pass block to 30 because for some reason after the last update I was easily getting 4-5 sacks a game and bumped up the CPU int slider to 15 because at 10 they were dropping even poorly thrown balls right in to coverage all of the time and it wasn’t punishing me enough for making bad reads.

I’m also thinking about bumping up the user pass block value slightly to 55 because on all madden the CPU pass rush can get crazy. I know some of that can be helped by getting the ball out quicker when I’m facing a top rusher but it’s still a little to overpowered. And I may up the CPU QB accuracy slider to 30 depending on QB play after the CPU pass block adjustment, the problem is I’m still on that fine line where the good QBs are to robotic but mediocre starters throw too many errant passes.

Last edited by Shosum13; 02-12-2020 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »