Home

TD All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on TD All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 02:44 PM   #41
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
This new patch isnt sitting well with me on all madden. Im going to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of some of the bugs.

Im really considering all pro here. I cannot get into a groove on am this year. I was before the patch but it looks like something is off on cpu qb play. Ill try my method above. Ive been reading that reinstalling the game helps with the wonkyness in animations. So ill start there.

Sorry for the uncertainty here. This is kinda why i didnt want to start a thread. You just never know what curveballs ea is going to throw at you.

With that said ive been running all pro and i like some things i see there. Im even losing games. I just need to see which set to go by. Josh c armor or matt 10?.

They all have great minds behind them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I actually tried AP with Matt’s recent set. It’s a nice base.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #42
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Trying to get my set back on track.

Im using some modifications on penalties with matt10 99 offside and 70 fs. It really helps coverage.

Going to test more but have had a couple solid games.

Set is still pretty similar to op, mainly penalty changes. I am seeing them on both sides of the ball now. I think holding being high was messing with things.

Also PSA, if you havent reinstalled madden to download version 1.12 ONLY and get rid of update on top of update i highly suggest it. It really cleaned things up and has change my tune of frustration a bit. So im back at it on AM

Old 09-09-2019, 07:44 AM   #43
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Op updated

Old 09-09-2019, 11:07 AM   #44
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Also PSA, if you havent reinstalled madden to download version 1.12 ONLY and get rid of update on top of update i highly suggest it. It really cleaned things up and has change my tune of frustration a bit. So im back at it on AM
I have also done the uninstall / reinstall. To be honest, I'm not seeing that much of a difference. The game is definitely more fidgety than it was prior to 1.12, but it is what it is. I'm full steam ahead.

And 50 QBA for CPU - you're not getting obliterated? I'm still @ 10..

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 09-09-2019, 11:18 AM   #45
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
I have also done the uninstall / reinstall. To be honest, I'm not seeing that much of a difference. The game is definitely more fidgety than it was prior to 1.12, but it is what it is. I'm full steam ahead.

And 50 QBA for CPU - you're not getting obliterated? I'm still @ 10..
Ya im looking at that 50 is too high. Ive dropped to 40 since playing some games this morning

There will be more changes. That was my base set im testing on.

Last edited by tyler28; 09-09-2019 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #46
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Alright i put in some time today and really iron some things out. Op is updated and set is final. Im moving forward with this set.

Thanks to matt 10 for the penalty find it really helped tune coverages and gameplay.

Ive tried to tone down the cpu on all madden with this set and get a balanced feel while getting a challenge. Im looking for a solid realistic challenge without being outright frustrated at am difficulty. I wanted to put the user on the same playing field without feeling too handicapped on the am difficulty.

I dont forsee any changes. Ive spent since the patch working this out so its time to enjoy the game. Op updated.

Last edited by tyler28; 09-09-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-18-2019, 05:21 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

I don't understand how these are getting so little attention. Only 6 pages in the thread, but I think they're great. Tough competition, but not impossible.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:46 PM   #48
Rookie

Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Messing around in my third preseason game...I know IG off has nice perks, but I might prefer it on. I get torched for short throws everytime it’s off

Yep I agree it has to be on

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »