Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2019, 12:50 PM   #49
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I don't understand how these are getting so little attention. Only 6 pages in the thread, but I think they're great. Tough competition, but not impossible.
I have it on as well. Just updated post

Sorry quoted wrong post

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 09-18-2019 at 12:53 PM.
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #50
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

big fan of your sets over last couple seasons. ...has anyone used these sliders for User vs User and are they solid to use? I usually have a league of about 4-8 users and rest CPU. Always hard to find a set that accommodates both
creece is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:22 PM   #51
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
big fan of your sets over last couple seasons. ...has anyone used these sliders for User vs User and are they solid to use? I usually have a league of about 4-8 users and rest CPU. Always hard to find a set that accommodates both
Im not sure how sliders translate to user vs user. I can speculate how that would work.

I would assume your getting the user set for both sides but honestly i have no idea. If i was playing user vs user i would think things would be tuned completely different. Maybe someone has a set that tested this. I have not



Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 06:54 AM   #52
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Ive figured out some things by working with the injury slider. Ill be posting my set. It will be close to raiders set but change in injury slider makes it a little different. I also play with some extra settings on that he has off. Ill be posting this evening.

Unfortunately you wont see many injuries because of the lower setting but improved gameplay. Crazy the impact it has!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:50 PM   #53
Rookie
 
Woad23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

How goes the testing? Iíve been using default AM but with injury 10/10 and opi off and liking what Iím seeing. But I trust you slider guys more!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Woad23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:52 PM   #54
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
How goes the testing? Iíve been using default AM but with injury 10/10 and opi off and liking what Iím seeing. But I trust you slider guys more!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ill post this evening, still at work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 06:06 PM   #55
MVP
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

New set!!

Injury slider is very important and this set is based around that value

10mm/25cfm

user/cpu

Qb acc 45/10
pb 50/30
wr 60/40
Rb 50/50
Fumb 75/50
PR 50/50
INT 50/20
Cov 50/50
TKL 50/50


Fatigue 50
Speed Thresh 50

penalties all default and on except these
OPI off
RtP 49

Ballhawk OFF
Heat seeker ON
Swith ON
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 08:44 PM   #56
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: TD All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
New set!!

Injury slider is very important and this set is based around that value

10mm/25cfm

user/cpu

Qb acc 45/10
pb 50/30
wr 60/40
Rb 50/50
Fumb 75/50
PR 50/50
INT 50/20
Cov 50/50
TKL 50/50


Fatigue 50
Speed Thresh 50

penalties all default and on except these
OPI off
RtP 49

Ballhawk OFF
Heat seeker ON
Swith ON


Do we put these sliders in main menu or cfm or both
themoneyteam1212 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Top -