Home

Madden 20 All Madden CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 20 All Madden CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #9
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 All Madden CPU vs CPU Sliders

I'm liking these sliders more and more. Three games are a small sample size, but only 2 things stick out to me as a concern. I haven't seen a fumble yet. The fumble slider is set at 90. I wonder if it's one of those sliders that are backward where higher means less and lower means more? Also, some quarterbacks are rushing for too many yards. Is there a fix for this?

Baltimore 34,.Jacksonville 13 (preseason)

The Ravens appear to be a blue collar team in this game. The defense is rock solid, and they seem content to control the clock running the ball. This game played out much differently than the Miami-Atlanta game which is nice to see.

Team Stats Jax. Bal.
First downs 15 13
Rush Yards 93 209
Pass Yards 153 86
Total Yards 246 295
Turnovers 1 0
3rd down conv 6/15 9/16
Penalties 3-15 4-21
Sacks by 2 4

Passing: Jax, G. Minshew 16/25/172/0 td/0 int
N. Foles 2/7/15/0 td/0 int; Bal, R. Griffin III 9/14/88/1 td/0 int; L. Jackson 0/1/0/0 td/0 int (injured on opening series and didn't return)

Rushing: Jax, T. Rawls 10/18/0 td; G. Minshew 4/27/0 td; L. Fournette 4/18/0 td; B. Cunningham 3/15/0 td; Bal, G. Edwards 17/55/1 td; K. Dixon 10/37/0 td; R. Griffin III 8/91/1 td; J. Hill 2/15/1 td.

Receiving: Jax, B. Cunningham 7/56/0 td; G. Swaim 3/49/0 td; C. Conley 2/37/0 td; Bal, M. Andrews 2/32/0 td.

Sacks: Jax, Y. Ngakoue 1; C. Campbell 1; Bal, M. Judon 2, D. Mack 1, B. Williams 1.
Old 10-02-2019, 10:30 AM   #10
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
I'm liking these sliders more and more. Three games are a small sample size, but only 2 things stick out to me as a concern. I haven't seen a fumble yet. The fumble slider is set at 90. I wonder if it's one of those sliders that are backward where higher means less and lower means more? Also, some quarterbacks are rushing for too many yards. Is there a fix for this?

Just so you know that is exactly how the fumble slider works, the higher it is the less fumbles there are. Now I set that slider at 90 before all the patches came out and addressed the fumble issue with enforcer badge. I will test to see if we should lower it.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:32 PM   #11
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
Just so you know that is exactly how the fumble slider works, the higher it is the less fumbles there are. Now I set that slider at 90 before all the patches came out and addressed the fumble issue with enforcer badge. I will test to see if we should lower it.
Can you think of any way to keep numerous QB's from having a lot of rushing yards? Those like Cam Newton and a few others will run a good bit, but we shouldn't see qb's lead the team in rushing a majority of the time. This may be a programming bug we have no control over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2019, 03:06 PM   #12
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Updated Sliders
Old 12-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #13
Just started!

Auto subs?
Old 05-08-2020, 11:57 AM   #14
Rookie

I am going to check these out? Are these working good for matching up with the sim stats of the other teams? Also are you using default auto subs settings and xp sliders?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Mike N; 05-08-2020 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Additional question

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »