Home

Best suggested Madden 22 realistic sliders

This is a discussion on Best suggested Madden 22 realistic sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 05:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best suggested Madden 22 realistic sliders

Hey I’m hoping to find some good suggestions of gameplay sliders as well as realistic xp sliders, I want things to feel as real as possible, I don’t want my games to be easy but I don’t wanna feel that I’m being cheated by the game either if that makes sense. I want gameplay sliders that make the game feel tough but realistic. It seems like there is countless sliders and I can’t seem to figure out which are the best or most liked. As the same for xp sliders, I want the league to feel realistic after 10+ years and am not sure whose sliders to use. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2021, 07:16 PM   #2
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Best suggested Madden 22 realistic sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb79
Hey I’m hoping to find some good suggestions of gameplay sliders as well as realistic xp sliders, I want things to feel as real as possible, I don’t want my games to be easy but I don’t wanna feel that I’m being cheated by the game either if that makes sense. I want gameplay sliders that make the game feel tough but realistic. It seems like there is countless sliders and I can’t seem to figure out which are the best or most liked. As the same for xp sliders, I want the league to feel realistic after 10+ years and am not sure whose sliders to use. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
John,

Good news. M22 plays pretty good out of the box. Because everyone has a different style of play I would highly recommend starting at the ALL PRO with EVERYTHING at DEFAULT. Basically straight out of the box.

Start a new franchise and control all 32 teams. Play every week one game and no matter the outcome do not touch the sliders.

At that point you'll be able to figure out what areas you have concerns with and then tweak to your own style from that point.

I did the same thing but with DEFAULT PRO. I went 12-4 in week 1. Found some areas of the game that didn't work and now in Week 2 I'm trying something else.

There are almost too many slider sets. There are definitely too many "theories" and unsubstantiated opinions based on VERY small sample sizes. I look at the slider forum every day because there are certain members opinions that I value more than others, but I always see posts where people would say something along the lines of "...wow...that tweak from 50 to 48 to (insert slider) really allows the animations to shine..." and I'm thinking....huh? I just saw that animation and haven't tweaked a thing.

You have your style of play...find your slider set based on that.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:28 PM   #3
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Flazko 3rd set. All Flazko. And lower interceptions to Player 5 CPU 0
Old 09-09-2021, 10:34 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Try these out:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2-sliders.html

They result from many many test games and have good reviews so far...
Old 09-09-2021, 10:34 PM   #5
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

There are plenty of threads out there for sliders. Try them out. Locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »