Home

Old 09-11-2019, 05:00 PM   #1
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
Help

slider gurus

Do not you have the feeling since the last patch somehow it does not work anymore

qb play strangely inaccurate or too accurate
run play seems to be broken for cpu

the oline does not seem to be able to act properly on run plays

I have tried many slider for example

matts joshs raiders

this is not a reproach to you but much more ask if you are currently satisfied with your Franchise and how it runs ?

If you have things that bother you or you just live with them and look away over them

I probably want too much perfection and just destroy myself the game you know this definitely
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #2
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Solution

Last year prior to the release of m19 I saw the thread and many posts of TommyCoa. His game settings not only saved m18 for me but changed my mindset as to how I approach the game. In order to obtain the outcomes you desire, as in Fun, then you must make alterations to Player Traits, as well as Sliders. I think outside the box by taking a little of this and that from others and then applying the finishing touches with my own unique style. Research what it is you seek, and more likely than not, you to will obtain it. Good luck !
Old 09-11-2019, 05:42 PM   #3
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Re: Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Last year prior to the release of m19 I saw the thread and many posts of TommyCoa. His game settings not only saved m18 for me but changed my mindset as to how I approach the game. In order to obtain the outcomes you desire, as in Fun, then you must make alterations to Player Traits, as well as Sliders. I think outside the box by taking a little of this and that from others and then applying the finishing touches with my own unique style. Research what it is you seek, and more likely than not, you to will obtain it. Good luck !
That's exactly what I've done every year, a little from here a bit from there

but this year I can not find any solutions I do not find this franchise groove

that brings me to despair because I know this year is a better madden than the previous and I want to finally come in

the biggest annoyances are for me

qb play of the cpu I want that he throws well and he does not throw every play on te or rb but does not drive me against the wall at the same time (qba 10 passblock 50 all madden)

that was best with raiders slidern but somehow the patch is different

the second is cpu run game
you just do not fear the run at least the last games (runblock all madden 50)

Sry for my english

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »