Home

Mike Lowe Madden 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 20 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2020, 03:41 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 20 Sliders

I’m playing as the Bengals going against the Raiders. Should Derek Carr have 300 passing yards in the first half? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-03-2020, 11:45 PM   #98
Pro

Anyone know any good sliders that fix weird players making the pro bowl or having good years it’s so annoying for example Adam Humphries and Tyler Kroft over the great players

Old 01-14-2020, 07:13 PM   #99
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

First post updated
Old 01-19-2020, 07:50 AM   #100
Rookie

Hey Mike, still the best sliders I have found and been using them into my second season. There have been momentum swings and close games galore. I’m also glad to see you did the same thing I did in upping the injuries (+1) and the CPU pass accuracy. The one thing that’s been a bit frustrating is the CPUs playcalling and/or passing game, but there are bad playcallers in the NFL so that’s normal. Here are my two concerns that I was wondering if you found solutions to:

- CPU passing game - I’ve stopped doing pass commit on long downs (I’ve never done run commit as the CPU somehow knew in previous years and checks to a pass for a TD every time) but for the most part, it’s only caused my dline to get less pressure unless I control them. I was hoping it would’ve increased the CPUs willingness to throw downfield and/or their ability to escape the pocket but neither has really increased. Additionally, not many play actions are called and even teams like the ravens, Vikings, and others who use PA rollouts, I can’t recall a time they’ve called it.

- CPU defensive line pressure - I’m getting better at this in recognizing where the pressure is coming from, adjusting the line, and keeping a RB in but still frustrated in the amount of pressure they get and ultimately sack me considering my OLine is one of the best (Cowboys).

Even without fixes to these, I enjoy your sliders more than any I’ve played so thank you. I’m just thinking a few of these things might make games more interesting and perhaps I’ll even lose a game here and there.. (currently 8-0 in season 2, but mostly close, no restarts allowed).

Old 01-19-2020, 12:37 PM   #101
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy1206
Hey Mike, still the best sliders I have found and been using them into my second season. There have been momentum swings and close games galore. I’m also glad to see you did the same thing I did in upping the injuries (+1) and the CPU pass accuracy. The one thing that’s been a bit frustrating is the CPUs playcalling and/or passing game, but there are bad playcallers in the NFL so that’s normal. Here are my two concerns that I was wondering if you found solutions to:

- CPU passing game - I’ve stopped doing pass commit on long downs (I’ve never done run commit as the CPU somehow knew in previous years and checks to a pass for a TD every time) but for the most part, it’s only caused my dline to get less pressure unless I control them. I was hoping it would’ve increased the CPUs willingness to throw downfield and/or their ability to escape the pocket but neither has really increased. Additionally, not many play actions are called and even teams like the ravens, Vikings, and others who use PA rollouts, I can’t recall a time they’ve called it.

- CPU defensive line pressure - I’m getting better at this in recognizing where the pressure is coming from, adjusting the line, and keeping a RB in but still frustrated in the amount of pressure they get and ultimately sack me considering my OLine is one of the best (Cowboys).

Even without fixes to these, I enjoy your sliders more than any I’ve played so thank you. I’m just thinking a few of these things might make games more interesting and perhaps I’ll even lose a game here and there.. (currently 8-0 in season 2, but mostly close, no restarts allowed).

Sliders do not impact AI playcalling and game strategy. I mean, I guess you could say something like having better pass blocking would allow for a QB to POSSIBLY make a throw downfield, but they are not tied together like that. Sure, the QB would have more time, but the pass blocking slider doesn't affect QB IQ. The closest thing would be adjusting the difficulty level, using 32-team control to edit a team's philosophy maybe?

Again, it's beyond what sliders are able to do. It would be like asking to use the sliders to give more guys tattoos; the game just isn't programmed like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #102
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Mike, well done.
Started with clean slate, new Falcons franchise as owner, preseason rosters. Simmed 1st year exactly like this real season went, gave chiefs SB win over 49ers. Ive seen 49ers win SB enough in my lifetime Did first offseason, resigned some key young players before, traded off some high priced older players to get a little cap, lost Mack, Sanu, few other $6million + players. Got draft picks only. Yes Falcons in some serious cap trouble this offseason. Decent off season, got 2 lower priced offensive lineman only. Draft got some depth and a few immediate players. Setup complete, I sim preseason week to week.

Falcons at Bucs in tropical depression conditions. That is not a typo, Bucs scored 29 points in 3rd qrt. The rain caused all kind of havoc, including knocking both Julio and Hooper out of game(luckily just game for both). The bucs got a INT of deflection that gave them good field position and winston hit Evans on a beauty. The my next 2 possessions were a Smith fumble for a scoop n score, and a pick 6. 3 tds in like 3 minutes for Bucs. Then at end of 3rd qrt they got a beauty of a run from Ekeler, 40+ scamper for td. My D played solid all game, so that is plus. Besides the 2 big plays given up by my bad play calling.
The only thing I saw, was I could not run to save my life? Could I try your old user run slider of 15 instead of 9? Or 9 is definite for you?

PS_Messages_20200121_104014.jpeg

PSN: TheGritsBlitz

Current Franchises:
Madden 16 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Orlando City
The Show 19 - Braves
Old 01-21-2020, 12:07 PM   #103
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Mike, well done.
Started with clean slate, new Falcons franchise as owner, preseason rosters. Simmed 1st year exactly like this real season went, gave chiefs SB win over 49ers. Ive seen 49ers win SB enough in my lifetime Did first offseason, resigned some key young players before, traded off some high priced older players to get a little cap, lost Mack, Sanu, few other $6million + players. Got draft picks only. Yes Falcons in some serious cap trouble this offseason. Decent off season, got 2 lower priced offensive lineman only. Draft got some depth and a few immediate players. Setup complete, I sim preseason week to week.

Falcons at Bucs in tropical depression conditions. That is not a typo, Bucs scored 29 points in 3rd qrt. The rain caused all kind of havoc, including knocking both Julio and Hooper out of game(luckily just game for both). The bucs got a INT of deflection that gave them good field position and winston hit Evans on a beauty. The my next 2 possessions were a Smith fumble for a scoop n score, and a pick 6. 3 tds in like 3 minutes for Bucs. Then at end of 3rd qrt they got a beauty of a run from Ekeler, 40+ scamper for td. My D played solid all game, so that is plus. Besides the 2 big plays given up by my bad play calling.
The only thing I saw, was I could not run to save my life? Could I try your old user run slider of 15 instead of 9? Or 9 is definite for you?

Attachment 174670

Current Franchises:
Madden 16 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Orlando City
The Show 19 - Braves
One thing I've noticed about Madden the past two years is that it SEEMS (I don't know for sure) that some RBs just aren't on that day. I always try and mix 2-3 guys in and see who's hot. It works out quite realistically as some weeks I'll have different RBs leading the team in rushing. I run one guy primarily out of shotgun/pass formations, and another more traditional back as either a power or elusive guy. Ideally, I have all three being used in different situations to keep guys fresh and healthy.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:47 PM   #104
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Awesome, ill look into formation subs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
One thing I've noticed about Madden the past two years is that it SEEMS (I don't know for sure) that some RBs just aren't on that day. I always try and mix 2-3 guys in and see who's hot. It works out quite realistically as some weeks I'll have different RBs leading the team in rushing. I run one guy primarily out of shotgun/pass formations, and another more traditional back as either a power or elusive guy. Ideally, I have all three being used in different situations to keep guys fresh and healthy.

Current Franchises:
Madden 16 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Orlando City
The Show 19 - Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »