Home

Old 01-24-2020, 09:39 PM   #113
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 20 Sliders

Latest game against Chiefs, 2020. Man did they feel like chiefs. PS_Messages_20200124_213748.jpeg

PSN: TheGritsBlitz

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Orlando City
The Show 19 - Braves
Old 01-27-2020, 06:39 PM   #114
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Got back to 2-2.
PS_Messages_20200127_183737.jpeg

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Orlando City
The Show 19 - Braves
Old 02-01-2020, 10:13 AM   #115
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Im still going strong with these, just working alot. Notice another patch, you notice any game changes?

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Chelsea
The Show 19 - Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2020, 06:25 PM   #116
@MikeLowe47

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Im still going strong with these, just working alot. Notice another patch, you notice any game changes?

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Chelsea
The Show 19 - Braves
I haven't, but have mostly been playing in an online CFM.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:45 PM   #117
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Few more games post patch. I am 4-3 now, low variety in games. Play 5-1 saints next. Huge game..PS_Messages_20200204_204419.jpegPS_Messages_20200204_204446.jpeg

Current Franchises:
Madden 20 - Falcons
NBA 16 - Hawks
PES 2020 - Chelsea
The Show 19 - Braves
Old 02-05-2020, 09:49 AM   #118
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm finding the User Run Block to be too low for me, it feels like I can only run one or two types of running plays. I'm guessing there's just a big difference in my style of play.

Rather than asking for a specific setting, I'm just curious what range of User Run Block do you think would be acceptable, Mike? What's the highest you think maintains the spirit of the set?
Old 02-05-2020, 11:19 AM   #119
@MikeLowe47

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I'm finding the User Run Block to be too low for me, it feels like I can only run one or two types of running plays. I'm guessing there's just a big difference in my style of play.

Rather than asking for a specific setting, I'm just curious what range of User Run Block do you think would be acceptable, Mike? What's the highest you think maintains the spirit of the set?
I am fairly certain this has more to do with your team makeup. What are your RBs ratings? OL? RB2?

I personally find mixing in two RBs works great as one tends to out perform the other. I go with the hot-hand.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:35 AM   #120
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I am fairly certain this has more to do with your team makeup. What are your RBs ratings? OL? RB2?

I personally find mixing in two RBs works great as one tends to out perform the other. I go with the hot-hand.
I'm playing as the Colts in CFM with the end-of-season rosters. It seems like I can't run anything with pulling guards, or outside runs. Pretty much any attempt to run outside is a 3 yard loss. The Colts OL isn't top in the league, but it is supposed to be built to run the ball.

I have Hines set as the 3DB, so he ends up being in a lot of the shotgun formations, so I try to go back and forth between Hines and Mack. But still not really having a lot of success. I don't use the acceleration burst until I actually see a field of green to run into.

Do you run a diverse running game? Inside/Outside zone, power, trap, stretch, dive, etc? Or do you generally focus on one type of run?

Side note, I'm also struggling a bit to understand how to get the RB to fall forward. I see it in CPU v CPU games alot but in user v cpu games it seems like every tackle is a guy running into a brick wall. But that has nothing to do with blocking. Unfortunately both of the Colts top backs are elusive, so I'm trying to work in more jukes and spins, but that doesn't work very well on inside runs until you reach the 2nd level. Obviously they're not really trucking anyone so maybe that's just all it is, I need more of a power back to fall forward more. I still kind of hate the way momentum doesn't seem to exist though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »