Home

Broadcast camera sliders

This is a discussion on Broadcast camera sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2019, 03:48 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Broadcast camera sliders

This play style isn’t for everyone, but I love how the game looks and feels in this camera view! The lighting is fantastic and the animations look amazing. I have played with all different sliders and can cheese with specific plays. But this view has you really practicing timing and knowing your wr routes.

It does take some time in practice mode to master the moves from this angle but I feel it really mimics what you see on Sunday.

One example is nothing is scripted . You might have a Wr out of view and throw the ball a little early which leads to a beautiful catching animation as to standard camera where you might wait for the Wr to get free first .

Broadcast camera sliders.

All pro difficulty

Defensive auto strafe~on
Defensive ball hawk ~ on
Defensive heat seeker ~ on

Superstar ability~ on

Injury~50
Fatigue~50
Speed parity~75

Human /CPU
Pass acc~50/50
Pass blk~ 50/0
Wr catch~50/50

Run blk ~50/50
Fumble~75/75

Tackle~50/50

Penalties are all 50 except face mask ~5

*plus when mouthpieces are added you will really see them better on this view.

Last edited by Brooke2011; 09-02-2019 at 03:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Broadcast camera sliders

I like this camera angle for viewing the game, but throwing blindly to WR's is not good for me. It's too bad that there isn't a way to have the WR's stay in view. Hell, you can't even see what coverage a WR is running into.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #3
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
I like this camera angle for viewing the game, but throwing blindly to WR's is not good for me. It's too bad that there isn't a way to have the WR's stay in view. Hell, you can't even see what coverage a WR is running into.
This is true, but you have to see the defensive coverage at the line . Cover two.. cover three ...etc. it’s really a lot of shallow routes and deep outs . Over the middle deep throws are dependent on the coverage. But it adds to the excitement to see how the play plays out. A lot of practice and timing and the game is so rewarding
Old 08-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #4
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

I love this view and play in it as well. I wish they would just allow us to edit it like they allow us to do in “the show” . It looks perfect when they take us to their action replays in this view, yet we are forced to play in the other view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2019, 03:13 AM   #5
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Making a change to my sliders . On broadcast I’m seeing absolutely awesome animations and much better control with my players.

All pro
Parity 75

Penalties are all 50 except face-mask is 5. I believe this is the cause for more realistic tackle
Animations.

Sliders are 50 for all except user and cpu have fumbles on 75
Cpu pass block is 0. Awesome battles on the line that are giving me realistic pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2019, 08:23 PM   #6
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
I love this view and play in it as well. I wish they would just allow us to edit it like they allow us to do in “the show” . It looks perfect when they take us to their action replays in this view, yet we are forced to play in the other view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ps2 or ps3 madden series you could edit camera angles. But I also play with the broadcast camera as well. Makes the animations standout drastically. Agree 1000% you have to know the defense you're reading and the routes. The WR take care of the rest on timing routes when you use either touch or precision passing or the bullet pass.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Old 09-02-2019, 09:13 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Guys I play broadcast cam also and I figured out a trick to see everyone try it out!!!!! https://youtu.be/iExDgP4kgCw

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-02-2019, 09:16 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

Also on Madden 20 it works Everytime.... What you have to do is when you double click make sure it pans out if it doesn't when you go back to broadcast cam it will be zoomed in

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »