Home

13 Min Sim Pro Challenge Sliders

This is a discussion on 13 Min Sim Pro Challenge Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2019, 04:39 PM   #1
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
13 Min Sim Pro Challenge Sliders

Hey all! Every year I struggle and struggle to find a set of sliders that provides a fun and satisfying game but also provides a simulation style challenge. I am in the final testing stages of these sliders so I just wanted to share them, see if anyone else wanted to give them a try. Please make sure you enter these values in the main menu settings. Save them, then import them into your franchise.

These will test your playbook knowledge, ability to read a defense, test your pocket awareness and force you to lean on your best players to make big plays.

HOUSE RULES
-Send a man in motion to help identify the defense
-Do not expect your 4 man rush to get consistent pressure unless you have an elite rusher
-be patient with your run game. you will need to let your blocks develop more often than you did before. Do not expect to gain yards on every play. You'll get blown up in the back field from time to time.

Difficulty: PRO
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter length: 13 minutes
Minimum play clock time: 15 seconds

Injuries: 51
Fatigue: 52
Player Speed Parity scale: 33

Slider User Value (CPU value)

Qb accuracy: 30 (80)
Pass block: 1 (85)
Wr catching: 42 (52)

Run block: 0 (99)
Fumble: 35 (60)

Pass reaction: 0 (1)
Interceptions: 28 (28)
Pass coverage: 0 (99)

Tackling: 24 (78)

Penalties

Offside: 65
False Start: 60
Offensive Holding: 55
Facemask: 50
Block in the Back: 50
Roughing the passer: 45
Defensive Pass Interference: 80

If you decide to try these out, please let me know what you think! I would also suggest checking out my 2020X Draft class on Xbox Live. It has over 450 prospects, sim style equipment and is the deepest draft class on XBL!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 13 Min Sim Pro Challenge Sliders

Gonna try these out later... will post feedback. Thanks for your work man!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-03-2019, 11:10 PM   #3
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

OVR: 0

Won my first game 30-13. Felt fair: like ratings matter. The game was closer than it seemed, we outgained the cpu 403 yards to 354. Simply enough, we controlled the clock and made plays when it mattered. Cpu run game was very good: 168 yards on the ground with Henry and McKissic. Aaron Rodgers played okay; I felt the play call was poor for him, and he made some strange decisions but it felt fair. Overall a great first game and surprisingly difficult for PRO difficulty. I’ll play some more this week to see how it goes. Might make a change to human tackling, as Henry broke maybe 20 tackles, although nfl tackling isn’t test great irl either. We’ll see.

Old 11-04-2019, 08:32 PM   #4
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime55
Won my first game 30-13. Felt fair: like ratings matter. The game was closer than it seemed, we outgained the cpu 403 yards to 354. Simply enough, we controlled the clock and made plays when it mattered. Cpu run game was very good: 168 yards on the ground with Henry and McKissic. Aaron Rodgers played okay; I felt the play call was poor for him, and he made some strange decisions but it felt fair. Overall a great first game and surprisingly difficult for PRO difficulty. I’ll play some more this week to see how it goes. Might make a change to human tackling, as Henry broke maybe 20 tackles, although nfl tackling isn’t test great irl either. We’ll see.

I have really been aiming for fairness. I always feel so cheated on all madden. And yeah, I've been a little iffy on the tackling. I feel like there are so many animations missing from this game still..
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »