Home

Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU

This is a discussion on Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2020, 01:17 PM   #89
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Ren.. check your DM's bro.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #90
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Dude... I never thought pro could ever play like this! I’m getting really good results.

I’m 1-0 with the Browns right now, but currently trailing 24-21 at halftime vs the jets.

My first game vs the titans felt like a real NFL game.. accurate amount of stats, punts, etc. overall I’m having a blast with this set.

Good job man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #91
Rookie

Are there "house rules" other than no switch d? Ive played 4 games. 1st game was a play now, using 2 random teams from a 1995 roster. Browns vs chiefs. This game sold me on the set. Had a 17 13 final. Habing a defensive stop in the final seconds to win.

I then imported them into my cfm. I am the lions early in year 2. 81 overall team. First game was a close game with the texans in which i pulled away late. Won by 10. I then played the jaguars and stomped them. Followed by the 3-0 falcons who were also 81 ovr. And i dominated them. I try to play as real as possible. Sometimes the cpu make some bonehead plays. Just asking if maybe theres something i could change.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2020, 06:06 PM   #92
Rookie

Hi Ren.. commented earlier. Read your blog posts. Looking for some kind of decent challenge with these sliders without the CPU having robo qb syndrome. You mentioned a return to Madden 19.. is your all pro set the same for M20 as it is for M19?
Old 04-11-2020, 09:03 PM   #93
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca_Blight
Dude... I never thought pro could ever play like this! I’m getting really good results.

I’m 1-0 with the Browns right now, but currently trailing 24-21 at halftime vs the jets.

My first game vs the titans felt like a real NFL game.. accurate amount of stats, punts, etc. overall I’m having a blast with this set.

Good job man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddiestduck
Are there "house rules" other than no switch d? Ive played 4 games. 1st game was a play now, using 2 random teams from a 1995 roster. Browns vs chiefs. This game sold me on the set. Had a 17 13 final. Habing a defensive stop in the final seconds to win.

I then imported them into my cfm. I am the lions early in year 2. 81 overall team. First game was a close game with the texans in which i pulled away late. Won by 10. I then played the jaguars and stomped them. Followed by the 3-0 falcons who were also 81 ovr. And i dominated them. I try to play as real as possible. Sometimes the cpu make some bonehead plays. Just asking if maybe theres something i could change.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by discalcedjohn
Hi Ren.. commented earlier. Read your blog posts. Looking for some kind of decent challenge with these sliders without the CPU having robo qb syndrome. You mentioned a return to Madden 19.. is your all pro set the same for M20 as it is for M19?
Guys, I have dropped Madden 20 like a bad habit in favor of Madden 19 and MLBTS. I have a blog posted with my M19 set. It’s AP, but if you play sim, you will find the set quite challenging. It animates great, stats out well, yields realistic injuries... all of which are hard to come by on M20, at least at the same time. One is basically non-existent (*cough* injuries *cough*).

M20 was awesome at launch, OOTB, but has gone downhill, particularly with these late patches. EA has done their best to make the ultimate arcade NFL game, and they’ve succeeded. My Pro set died after patch 1.24 dropped, and my AP set died after 1.25 or 1.26 dropped. I haven’t had the heart to go back to AM. Even a lot of AM players have acknowledged how this game is now simply too in favor of offense. Then you have a real sim sports game drop (MLBTS), and it makes it really hard to pick up M20 in its current state.

M19 as a fully patched, finalized product, provides a surprisingly good game of sim football. I think it gets a bad rap because it has something called “defense” in the game, which most online MUT and H2H players don’t like. Yes, the players are harder to move, but that was part of the intent. If you can get passed the graphics (M20 wins in a landslide in that department), and the worse than pathetic lighting (victor again goes to M20 there) in M19, you’ll find yourself with a solid game of sim football. The gameplay is smoother and slower (even on Normal speed), with the players feeling heavier and much more grounded. Also, there is actual gang tackling, which you really won’t see on M20. I know most that read this will discard it or brush it aside, but if you’re a sim football head, why not give it a shot - what do you have to lose at this point?

Anyway, sorry for the long-winded answer to you guys. I really wanted to convey my take on where I’m at with Madden 20. I have uninstalled it from my PS4, put the disc in the case, and filed it with M17 and M18.

PM me if you have any follow up questions. The set on this thread, and the one in my AM thread, are now defunct due to the recent patches.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 04-27-2020, 01:27 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 13

Really good work!! I plugged in everything exactly like you posted. The kicker was turning off Xfactor in cfm. The cpu played really well. Kyler Murray went crazy on the ground!! I’ll post stats soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »