Home

Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU

This is a discussion on Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2020, 12:33 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

So the sliders on the first page are the most current set?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2020, 10:50 AM   #42
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Re: Raider Ren’s Madden NFL 20 Set / Pro Difficultly / Offline Franchise / Human vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Vee35
So the sliders on the first page are the most current set?
Yes, that is correct.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-14-2020, 07:42 PM   #43
Rookie

Just had an awesome game. I changed CPU qb acc to 51 and user int down to 20 everything else was the same as OP.

As the Steelers playing the Patriots I was winning 26 -20 with under 2:00 left when I had to punt. I had them 4th and 22 on their 28 yard line and Brady hit Watson on a seam route for 30 yards. A few plays later Sanu hauled in a sideline grab on the 18 yard line with 6 seconds left. The very next play Brady connects with Harry in the endzone on Harry's first catch of his career. 27 - 26 Pat's with 1 second left on the clock. What a fun game!
Old 02-14-2020, 11:05 PM   #44
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Just had an awesome game. I changed CPU qb acc to 51 and user int down to 20 everything else was the same as OP.

As the Steelers playing the Patriots I was winning 26 -20 with under 2:00 left when I had to punt. I had them 4th and 22 on their 28 yard line and Brady hit Watson on a seam route for 30 yards. A few plays later Sanu hauled in a sideline grab on the 18 yard line with 6 seconds left. The very next play Brady connects with Harry in the endzone on Harry's first catch of his career. 27 - 26 Pat's with 1 second left on the clock. What a fun game!
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

I like your change to CPU QBA - in fact, I played week 5 of my AZ 2019 franchise, with the following changes: CPU QBA to 55 from 50, and Threshold to 50 from 49. I have updated the OP with these changes. After a few games, I may bring in your 20 Hum INT; I had been giving that some thought, though that may not be necessary with CPU QBA now @ 55.

Your combo of 51 CPU QBA and 20 HUM INT might be worth keeping if you like the way it plays.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 02-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #45
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Here are a few small but I feel significant tweaks I've been using (minding that I absolutely subscribe to a couple theories that Ren may or may not).
*I turn speed to slow and sim every single ST play. I feel that with Pro, this is the one and only area where you almost can't even help but terribly abuse the CPU. It's great watching I've had a blast.
*Strict adherence to no switch/no user catch.
*Xp at default (Theory A)
*No pass/run commit
*I pick from the coach suggestions because I feel the CPU can be out coached too easily if I do not.
*And ....... I am using TFG rosters and draft classes and I can wholeheartedly endorse the compatibility that roaster has with this set. It's a thing of beauty, y'all.

I look forward to the above discussed updates ask too have been trying to turn tiny screws here to get them a tad more aggressive in the passing game.

Ren I love the set ... I think I might haveTack at 25 instead of 30. But good stuff. I've had 10-9 victories and 38-36 losses.

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2020, 06:18 PM   #46
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Oh ooops, the other two "theories"?

I have the into and MM difficulty at All Pro, and I force win my opponent before each game. The former, I'll never be convinced isn't a thing. The latter, ehhhhh probably not. But it's my foil hat, damnit...

Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-15-2020, 06:20 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

I like your change to CPU QBA - in fact, I played week 5 of my AZ 2019 franchise, with the following changes: CPU QBA to 55 from 50, and Threshold to 50 from 49. I have updated the OP with these changes. After a few games, I may bring in your 20 Hum INT; I had been giving that some thought, though that may not be necessary with CPU QBA now @ 55.

Your combo of 51 CPU QBA and 20 HUM INT might be worth keeping if you like the way it plays.
I am about to play another game. I'll let you know how it goes

Played the Seahawks in week 2, ended up with the opposite results as last game. I got my first lead of the game with 28 seconds left on the clock ended up winning 13 - 10. It was my kind of game, love defensive battles.

The only thing I am a little weary about were user sacks, but I do have Tj Watt and Cam Heyward. I had 6 sacks, only one of which was on a blitz. Cam accounted for 2 and Watt had 1 1/2. The game against the Patriots Watt had 3, the Pat's and Seahawks do have terrible o-lines though.

I think I will try moving CPU acc up to 53 and keep my CPU int's at 20. I feel like I should have lost that game to the Seahawks.

Last edited by RayRay412; 02-15-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:05 AM   #48
Rookie

New to trying a pro slider set. Coming from using Matt 10s AP set. I have a few questions after the first game.
Why is fatigue set so high? Also I just had 6 sacks in the game with the Raiders vs the Jets. Lastly how are penalties for you guys?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »