Home

HCP's I Promise They Work Slider Setup

This is a discussion on HCP's I Promise They Work Slider Setup within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2020, 10:03 PM   #33
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: HCP's I Promise They Work Slider Setup

Throwing promotion in here for Htown's updated roster!

Lots of great work by him on all the new draftees and FA moves and trades!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
OK, guys.... it's up!

ALL picks through the 6th round, 7 from the 7th round and 4 UDFA's for a total of 225 rookies!!!

HTOWN5933DRAFT or HTOWN5933DRAFTPT2

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-05-2020, 10:50 AM   #34
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

With HTown's great roster dropping, I'm restarting my Solo CFM with the Pack.

- Can Rodgers bring another title before his time in GB is up?

- What role will Jordan Love play and what is the timetable for Rodgers?

- Is Jadeveon Clowney gonna be enough as the only upgrade to the team?

- Can GB resign Clowney or will he really be 1 and done with the Pack?

- Can the offense produce enough as Rodgers faces another year with Adams as his only big-time Playmaker?

Watch and find the answers to all these questions and more as we delve into the future in Green Bay!

Green Bay 2020 Opening Week

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-05-2020, 02:01 PM   #35
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

This sliders are the REALNESS!!! I always struggle to find something that feels authentic and creates a challenge. I feel like I'm playing football with these bad boys versus trying to play madden.

My Brady-less 2020 Patriots are so fun on these. My 64 overall Jarrett Stidham was a stud in week one against a stout San Fran defense. Ran a ton of RPOs and short passes/screens. Threw in some jet sweeps and tosses to keep them honest. In week 2 his weaknesses were exposed versus division rival Buffalo. However, our elite defense sealed the game on Buffalo's last drive with a reigning DPOY interception from GillyLock who locked up Kittle in week 1 then Diggsy in week 2.

Big props to you man. I spend my life editing the rosters and draft classes so finding sliders that allow me to enjoy gameplay is AMAZING!

Also, maybe worth noting I only play offline CFM so I can control the league and these still play great. I had to adjust a few things (+5 to CPU catch, -10 to both INT) mostly to fit my play style (longer quarters, I always user play and lock onto one of my safeties) but still..

PROPS!!!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-05-2020 at 02:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #36
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

I really wish I could have recorded it but I had Marquise Lee in the redzone in single coverage on 15 yard comeback route against Jason Verrett. Lee beat the press, got the PI call (it looked like excessive press after 5 yards to me) then still caught it for a touchdown. I was in amazement.

I am so happy with this set.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:08 PM   #37
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I really wish I could have recorded it but I had Marquise Lee in the redzone in single coverage on 15 yard comeback route against Jason Verrett. Lee beat the press, got the PI call (it looked like excessive press after 5 yards to me) then still caught it for a touchdown. I was in amazement.

I am so happy with this set.
That's great man, so glad you're enjoying it. This is definitely the best Madden I've ever played on this setup.

Also really cool to see you get it working well for you offline, that's been a bit of a back and forth with this set.

I may look into and follow some of your stuff with the longer quarters as well.

And yeah man definitely record and post up any clips/highlights/games you want. I'd love to see it all!

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #38
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Just fininished my week three against the Rams in New England. Had such a fun game. A little disappointed in myself for not thinking about reviewing their Offensive scheme/playbook beforehand so they played like they thought they have a 90 overall running back when they don't. (SO many runs and HB passes) Obviously this has nothing to do with the sliders.

That being said, I had a ton of fun again. 28-14 New England. The final score doesn't indicate what a close game it was. One thing I am going to look at tweaking personally is the punt accuracy. On Pro its just way too easy for me to pin them dead on the 1 or 2 yard line which led to two safeties for me in this game. Not complaining at all because I feel like that could be realistic for our Defensive/Special teams unit this year but its just too easy for me.

As a student of Belichick I utilize the crap out of formation subs for offense defense and special teams. I have Slater as a gunner on punts and covering kicks, Brandon Bolden rocking his special teams duties like a boss, Cardona long snapping etc. This puts me at slight advantage when it comes to playing the CPU on Madden so you may want to take that into account with my feedback.

After Sony went for 100 yards in back to back games to start the year the Rams totally shut him down except for maybe 1 rush of 10+. However, the creative playcalling of a Maddenly non existent Josh McDaniels gave the us life in the run game. NKeal Harry had a 25 yard rushing touchdown and Jules ripped off a nice gain on a reverse.

I am going to:
-10 to User Punt Accuracy
+5 more to CPU Catching (Saw some good hand fights but I won every battle [I mean we do have the best DBs in the league.. but still])
-5 User reaction time on defense

Not knocking your numbers at all, just want to be clear. Just making some adjustments for my play style and 14 min quarters.

EDIT: Also wanted to say I am enjoying the Fatigue/Injury sliders. I've had two injuries in three weeks. NKeal was out for the second half of game two (can't remember with what tbh) and I just lost lee for 7 weeks to a dislocated elbow.

Madden's injury system is so broken I've never found a healthy balance before. I wish Madden took into account practice injuries or off the field injuries in general.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 05-05-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 04:30 PM   #39
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Just fininished my week three against the Rams in New England. Had such a fun game. A little disappointed in myself for not thinking about reviewing their Offensive scheme/playbook beforehand so they played like they thought they have a 90 overall running back when they don't. (SO many runs and HB passes) Obviously this has nothing to do with the sliders.

That being said, I had a ton of fun again. 28-14 New England. The final score doesn't indicate what a close game it was. One thing I am going to look at tweaking personally is the punt accuracy. On Pro its just way too easy for me to pin them dead on the 1 or 2 yard line which led to two safeties for me in this game. Not complaining at all because I feel like that could be realistic for our Defensive/Special teams unit this year but its just too easy for me.

As a student of Belichick I utilize the crap out of formation subs for offense defense and special teams. I have Slater as a gunner on punts and covering kicks, Brandon Bolden rocking his special teams duties like a boss, Cardona long snapping etc. This puts me at slight advantage when it comes to playing the CPU on Madden so you may want to take that into account with my feedback.

After Sony went for 100 yards in back to back games to start the year the Rams totally shut him down except for maybe 1 rush of 10+. However, the creative playcalling of a Maddenly non existent Josh McDaniels gave the us life in the run game. NKeal Harry had a 25 yard rushing touchdown and Jules ripped off a nice gain on a reverse.

I am going to:
-10 to User Punt Accuracy
+5 more to CPU Catching (Saw some good hand fights but I won every battle [I mean we do have the best DBs in the league.. but still])
-5 User reaction time on defense

Not knocking your numbers at all, just want to be clear. Just making some adjustments for my play style and 14 min quarters.

EDIT: Also wanted to say I am enjoying the Fatigue/Injury sliders. I've had two injuries in three weeks. NKeal was out for the second half of game two (can't remember with what tbh) and I just lost lee for 7 weeks to a dislocated elbow.

Madden's injury system is so broken I've never found a healthy balance before. I wish Madden took into account practice injuries or off the field injuries in general.
Yeah punting can be that way, that's part of reason I never use the left stick with any kicking really.

Also I might actually suggest you upping or dropping punt power possibly as well.

I am for sure no longer going to use the backspin or up/down with left stick on punts anymore cause like you say I can practically pin inside 5 at least everytime.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-05-2020, 06:02 PM   #40
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
With HTown's great roster dropping, I'm restarting my Solo CFM with the Pack.

- Can Rodgers bring another title before his time in GB is up?

- What role will Jordan Love play and what is the timetable for Rodgers?

- Is Jadeveon Clowney gonna be enough as the only upgrade to the team?

- Can GB resign Clowney or will he really be 1 and done with the Pack?

- Can the offense produce enough as Rodgers faces another year with Adams as his only big-time Playmaker?

Watch and find the answers to all these questions and more as we delve into the future in Green Bay!
Okay scratch this, gonna try this offline again with Vikes.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »