Home

Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2020, 03:54 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

Tommy..im also playing the games too...using josh 77 sliders allpro default simulation settings on both ncaa and madden...so I'm back and forth playing and watching....josh77 and you are my 2 favorite sliders creators
Old 05-24-2020, 02:49 PM   #34
Rookie

Hey Tommy,
Ran a couple more simulations using the updated sliders. All I can say is wow, the little changes you made recently fixed most of what I was seeing (still a couple bad angles here and there but chalk it up to being madden). You're right, the first time I posted I was using your older set. The scores were varied and liked how the defense tightened up. Saw what you said about tackling and will try it at 35 as for the reasons stated. Great work, keep us in the loop for future updates.

I'm having trouble figuring out how you managed to take control of the away team pre-game menu. The xbox version at least, won't let me switch other than the team I'm running in CFM.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:05 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 6

Whether it be 32 man control or just watching one team, i always take ownership of both teams. Used to starting a game with the away team provided best results. Now it seems using the home team brings best results. It’s confusing to write what I’m saying into words. If you don’t understand, I’ll try to make a video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairykiller
Hey Tommy,
Ran a couple more simulations using the updated sliders. All I can say is wow, the little changes you made recently fixed most of what I was seeing (still a couple bad angles here and there but chalk it up to being madden). You're right, the first time I posted I was using your older set. The scores were varied and liked how the defense tightened up. Saw what you said about tackling and will try it at 35 as for the reasons stated. Great work, keep us in the loop for future updates.

I'm having trouble figuring out how you managed to take control of the away team pre-game menu. The xbox version at least, won't let me switch other than the team I'm running in CFM.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2020, 01:35 PM   #36
MVP

I simmed to the year 2031, and there’s still a small handful of real players left, but it’s 85% generated players. In four more seasons, the league should be completely fictional. I’m watched a wildcard playoff game between the chargers and bills in the snow. Looks really good.

When I simmed, I used the game’s default do sliders. The team’s are lower rated. I think the best team is an 80 overall. This is better than any roster you can create.

It’s always been weird to me, simming into the future and how people kind of look down on it, But with NCAA, I remember people loving it when the new generated players rolled into the game. People don’t know what they’re missing.

If you try this, my suggestion is to watch all the week 1 games and pick the team or teams or division you want to follow through the season. I tried play the moments yesterday and it worked good. Didn’t do it but once. I highly recommend this. But if you do Play the Moments, I highly advise to watch the games in the chronological order. Thursday night game first, then 1 o’clock Sunday games, 4 o’clock Sunday, 6 o’clock Sunday, primetime Sunday, then monday night football.

Half a playoff game in and it looks like the sliders hold up. Really like what I’m seeing. Game’s so much better with the lower rated, computer generated players. Just feels a little more like real football but it’s without the real players.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #37
Banned

Yu said play the moments..how do yu do it tommy...andi found a new way of watching cpu vs cpu is to put on slow and do play by play....in super sim
Old 05-25-2020, 02:48 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Yu said play the moments..how do yu do it tommy...andi found a new way of watching cpu vs cpu is to put on slow and do play by play....in super sim
I’ll have to be back in front of the game to explain it. But it’s in the super sim engine. It sims on fast but stops during critical moments of the game. You can watch as much as you want. It’s more like watching the redzone channel but you get key third downs and such as well.

In the 2031 wildcard game i watched, the 2 minute drill time management seemed way better. The qb was throwing the ball away more and the ball carriers were trying to get out of bounds more to stop the clock.

Teams finished:
Old 05-25-2020, 02:56 PM   #39
Banned

Nice....👌...play the next play on super sim slow is good to...give it a,try
Old 05-25-2020, 03:35 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Nice....👌...play the next play on super sim slow is good to...give it a,try
That’s the only way you can do it in cfm.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »