Home

Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2020, 04:04 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s 15 minute cpu vs cpu slider set for Madden 20

Just saw Jaylen Waddle return his second punt for td. He’s did it twice this season and I was watching live both times. Man he’s some kind of weapon on here. Saints don’t throw it to him enough.
T

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2020, 10:24 PM   #66
MVP

TG the Punisher has this system where at the end of each season he assigns 50 players xfactor traits and 50 players super star trait. I really like this idea.

I’ve got a slightly different twist since I’ve been super simming, watching major moments and watching all of the prime time games. At the end of the year I’ll do 40 xfactors and 40 superstars. And during the season, i will assign 10 more xfactors and 10 more superstars throughout the season. I’ll do it based on performance as i watch the games. Will make it a little more interactive. Ill do 5 in week 4/ 5 in week 8/ 5 in week 12/ and then 5 at the end of the season for playoff teams.

Like i said, this makes it a little more interactive if every 4 weeks I’m trying to find 5 guys that should get these abilities.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 06-19-2020, 03:24 PM   #67
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Tommys slant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
TG the Punisher has this system where at the end of each season he assigns 50 players xfactor traits and 50 players super star trait. I really like this idea.

I’ve got a slightly different twist since I’ve been super simming, watching major moments and watching all of the prime time games. At the end of the year I’ll do 40 xfactors and 40 superstars. And during the season, i will assign 10 more xfactors and 10 more superstars throughout the season. I’ll do it based on performance as i watch the games. Will make it a little more interactive. Ill do 5 in week 4/ 5 in week 8/ 5 in week 12/ and then 5 at the end of the season for playoff teams.

Like i said, this makes it a little more interactive if every 4 weeks I’m trying to find 5 guys that should get these abilities.

Great minds think alike! I have made similar adjustments. What I do is adjust a players, ratings, attributes,etc.. A total of 2 per team,1 offense,1 defense. I'm now gonna do the x-factor,superstar edits too !
Old 06-19-2020, 03:42 PM   #68
MVP

Re: Tommys slant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Great minds think alike! I have made similar adjustments. What I do is adjust a players, ratings, attributes,etc.. A total of 2 per team,1 offense,1 defense. I'm now gonna do the x-factor,superstar edits too !
Something else I may start doing is this. Ive also watched these same teams/players in the playoffs for a few years now. And there’s some of these guys, especially qbs and some wrs, who are rated 81 or so, but simply don’t perform well at all. They might have a game or two where they hit big, but more times than not, they play pretty average and really don’t move the chains. No way a real team would hang onto these types of qbs. I may start dropping these guys overalls to match the highest overall in the free agent field.

Blake Bortles is a good example. He had 5 seasons to prove it, never did, now he’s a backup. He never was really horrible or all that great. There’s not too many that do stick around for 10 years.

I’ve also noticed receivers being rated high an not performing up to standards.

But before i drop their ratings, i may try to trade them to a team where there archetype fits. Some of these guys just don’t fit the systems. Especially wrs. Just trying to find more ways to make trades and such as well.

Teams finished:
Old 06-20-2020, 09:51 PM   #69
Rookie

I’m seeing a lot of sacks per gams
Old 06-21-2020, 01:11 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
I’m seeing a lot of sacks per gams
When I ran a 16 game test a few weeks ago, there was 5.4 sacks per game for both teams. The real average is 5. So you’ll see almost half a sack more per game.

I just completed week 6 where I’m watching all of three primetime games per week and I’m super simming on normal speed where the text appears for the play. It’s in the year 2025. I interrupt and watch on some third downs and if the game is close. On average, i may watch 20 plays per game. But im watching 3 whole games a week, the prime time games on thursday, Sunday and monday. I just averaged up the sacks per game with the sim stats and it’s averaging 5.4.

So it’s the same as the 16 week test. Most games I watch, I see 3-6 sacks. Every now and again, I’ll see a 7-10 sack game. Can’t remember the last time I saw a 10+ sack game when watching an entire game. I see more 10+ sack games with the super sim normal.

Stats are way better with this super sim on normal most games, watch in on most games, watch every game setup. Stats just seem way more realistic this way. Passing yards aren’t too high. The top three yards per game passing are josh allen with 298 a game, Kyle McCord (drafted player from custom classes) 291 and Dylan McCaffrey with 290. The worst yards per game for a starter is 211 by Russell Wilson. The super sim method, with the playbook and scheme assignments I’m using, has the league running the ball a tad bit more, which i like as well.

Everything plays so well, I can take the extra half sack a game. If the sacks bother you, try the 10 minute set. It was averaging 5 sacks a game—the real average.

Teams finished:
Old 06-23-2020, 04:44 AM   #71
Rookie

Haven’t seen a int in 3 games hmm idk y I was seeing 1-2 a game but haven’t for awhile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #72
MVP

Got some good news the other day. A gambling company seen my madden videos on youtube and I’ve been in talks with them about working with them and setting their sliders. They also want me to help them set odds and handicap the games and edit any EA mistakes with rosters. Can’t really say much more, signed an NDA. This gambling on madden thing has picked up since the virus hit. Gonna cash in while I can with a gig like this.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »