Home

JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2020, 03:35 AM   #81
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 21 CFM Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Does Ballhawk and heat seeker affect the CPU? I leave these settings on default and didn't realize you have to use a button to use these.

#fixmaddenfranchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 03:51 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm enjoying the game but it's got it's issues.

Just played the 49ers, I'm up 36-35, they've got the ball with a minute 30 left, drive down to around the 40, short pass play that ends with a fumble that they recover but with ~ 10 seconds left on the clock they don't use their last time out to at least try a FG, clock runs out, Eagles win. Disappointing way to win what was a fun game to that point, not good enough.
Old 08-29-2020, 06:05 AM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhubes10
Seeing a lot of cool things with these sliders.
Off the ball injuries
Penalties on big plays!!! Holding and PI
Playing as the Bears started with Foles had to make a switch to Mitch bc of injury and Foles was turning ball over way too much
Having fun again with Madden!!!
Thanks for sliders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I played five games on the trial and had all sorts of penalties and injuries, with a decent injury list. Played four games since I got my copy of the full version yesterday, with a total of three penalties (one holding, one face mask and one delay of game which I did on purpose to see if penalties were being called). Injuries are like 20 - one bruised sternum and one minor injury that put the player out for a few plays. Frustrating.

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2020, 06:11 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
I played five games on the trial and had all sorts of penalties and injuries, with a decent injury list. Played four games since I got my copy of the full version yesterday, with a total of three penalties (one holding, one face mask and one delay of game which I did on purpose to see if penalties were being called). Injuries are like 20 - one bruised sternum and one minor injury that put the player out for a few plays. Frustrating.

Probably just a random dry spell. I haven't seen a whole lot of penalties, but I've had injuries to half my starting OL, RB, TE, the list goes on. Give it time. Injuries will surely crush your team soon enough.
Old 08-29-2020, 07:28 AM   #85
Rookie

Hello guys do u experience too easy run game? This are stats after 3 games playing ALL PRO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 118579427_367971447937316_8170593528790322896_n.jpg (105.8 KB, 200 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 08:23 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDz
Probably just a random dry spell. I haven't seen a whole lot of penalties, but I've had injuries to half my starting OL, RB, TE, the list goes on. Give it time. Injuries will surely crush your team soon enough.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Is there any other game that you actively want it to scupper your chances of success?

Old 08-29-2020, 09:56 AM   #87
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

General comment: there are ebbs and flows. Reacting to tiny sample sizes will get you into issues. Keep playing.

If you start finding things being too easy or too hard on a routine basis, just adjust the difficulty level. It really isn’t the rocket science that some folks try to make it out to be.

If you adjust anything (including quarter length), you’re using an entirely different slider set and I can’t help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2020, 10:32 AM   #88
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

haven't bought the game yet but I have a question......what type of games are you guys experiencing, high scoring, low scoring, or a mixture?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »