Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2020, 12:04 PM   #833
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan28
Played two games on 1.14 and not seeing any major issues.. Only thing I find is that the Human run game and pass rush is too easy.

Just ran 140 yards with Aaron Jones on 18 attempts. Zadarius Smith had 3 sacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

There is nothing wrong with having some big games with very good RB’s.

I seriously don’t get too caught up in things like that.

The most important thing is having fun. There is not way to make AP any
More difficult with radical slider changes, because then you unbalance the game badly.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-16-2020, 12:35 PM   #834
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

Hey Armor
So i have a team now 5 playing console 5 playing pc. We are all in lockdown in Melbourne Aus, so we are playing 3 games a day each thus 15 games of data a day. All with 1.14 installed, balanced offenses so data remains relevent and DL on defense.
I could write a novel here on data atm, but will keep this to the basic standouts that have been picked up.
CPU Running
Has got a little better still not averageing 4 YAC, but at around 3.7 its cracks a big one every once in a while.
User Pass Rush
Console guys are killin it getting 4 a game the average is close to 5, on PC its below 3. Its an issue that needs attention ( Will minimal pass blocking slider movement help or shift balance?)
User Running
Both formats are rushing at almost 6 YAC, i see a few others have already commented so which way are you going on that front?
Penalties
Are still low average of 4 a game, but are seeing holds and various others but very few against the cpu. 2.6 human 1.4 CPU.
Injuries
Users average is great atm really testing depth but not ridiculos, the CPU is getting less though User is getting a multi week a game where as CPU is getting 0.4. Not sure where to go with this as i love the human balance.

Anyhow we have played 60 games at this point with your OP sliders. Going to start doing adjustments now any advice would be awesome.

Play on Gentlemen.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #835
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

One more thing, zero punt glitches in 60 console games and 60 PC games, the endzone punt issue is still there though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #836
Banned

Every cpu qb is a check down master no balls they never throw deep. My first season with these sliders was awesome. In year 2 I’m scoring 70 and the cpu simply cannot score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2020, 01:09 PM   #837
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

I had been playing on 1.12 but am just installing 1.14 and going with it. The CPU has not been much of a challenge at all in any of the various franchise files I have going. Yesterday I notched 8 sacks as w/ the patriots against the raiders. The CPU QB has lost all awareness and just drops back and back and gets sacked. One deep shot the whole game, otherwise just dump offs underneath unless someone is wide open on a mid range route. I have not played a mobile QB recently so I am still hoping that they do something somewhat interesting rather than just take sacks.

Overall, I still like the game but wish I would of just stayed on 1.04. To me, that was the best and most challenging it was playing on AP. Next is going to be experimenting on all madden (cringe...)
Old 10-16-2020, 01:10 PM   #838
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Guys - Madden is NEVER going to be perfect! If you are constantly analyzing every single detail and aspect of the game to be able to get it to replicate some sort of unrealistic fantasy in your mind of how a video game should or should not be played due to statistical output and things you are seeing with your own eyes on the video game - you will NEVER be satisfied. Believe me - I know! I used to be so wrapped up in this “Madden in Wonderland” pursuit down the rabbit hole that I completely lost enjoyment and never even played one full season! This would happen from one installment to the next until I said NO! I am going to trust whatever slider maker I choose to follow (they know WAY more about this stuff than me) and HAVE FUN! 😊 I hope you are able to do so because Madden will always be what it is...Maddening! 😬😂
Old 10-16-2020, 03:26 PM   #839
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackman298
Hey Armor

So i have a team now 5 playing console 5 playing pc. We are all in lockdown in Melbourne Aus, so we are playing 3 games a day each thus 15 games of data a day. All with 1.14 installed, balanced offenses so data remains relevent and DL on defense.

I could write a novel here on data atm, but will keep this to the basic standouts that have been picked up.

CPU Running

Has got a little better still not averageing 4 YAC, but at around 3.7 its cracks a big one every once in a while.

User Pass Rush

Console guys are killin it getting 4 a game the average is close to 5, on PC its below 3. Its an issue that needs attention ( Will minimal pass blocking slider movement help or shift balance?)

User Running

Both formats are rushing at almost 6 YAC, i see a few others have already commented so which way are you going on that front?

Penalties

Are still low average of 4 a game, but are seeing holds and various others but very few against the cpu. 2.6 human 1.4 CPU.

Injuries

Users average is great atm really testing depth but not ridiculos, the CPU is getting less though User is getting a multi week a game where as CPU is getting 0.4. Not sure where to go with this as i love the human balance.

Anyhow we have played 60 games at this point with your OP sliders. Going to start doing adjustments now any advice would be awesome.

Play on Gentlemen.

User run blocking down to 40
CPU run blocking to 60
CPU Pass blocking to 60

Speed threshold down to 54

These are real adjustments I am testing away on post 1.13

I am not getting too crazy as the game for the most part is playing great.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-16-2020, 05:29 PM   #840
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
User run blocking down to 40
CPU run blocking to 60
CPU Pass blocking to 60

Speed threshold down to 54

These are real adjustments I am testing away on post 1.13

I am not getting too crazy as the game for the most part is playing great.

I like these adjustments armor. Can’t wait to try them out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »