Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2020, 12:51 AM   #81
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

Gonna give these a try!

Xbox Live GamerTag ; SOFRESHiSTAY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 08:56 AM   #82
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I just need to find a good PS4 roster and can then start my franchise. Anyone have any suggestions. Not looking for re-edits, just up to date transactions.

I used one that was pretty good. It was the top roster DL last time I looked. I think it was called “fixedmadden” or something like that. Earl Thomas in FA pool and clowney created and in FA pool as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2020, 09:35 AM   #83
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Ok guys I just got the game and went to set up my CFM with all the patches downloaded and noticed there was no setting in the CFM setup menu for changing player progression from weekly to end of year. I know it was there last year, maybe a glitch from a update?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I see this too!! Oh well. Progress as we go.

I am going to check when setting up a new franchise if that is there though. Could of sworn I saw it!

I used the 75 man pre season roster (don’t care about Clowney screw him lol).

We are off and running.

Week 1 wrote up coming up, week two stream starting in 30-40 mins!

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-29-2020, 10:17 AM   #84
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I see this too!! Oh well. Progress as we go.

I am going to check when setting up a new franchise if that is there though. Could of sworn I saw it!

I used the 75 man pre season roster (don’t care about Clowney screw him lol).

We are off and running.

Week 1 wrote up coming up, week two stream starting in 30-40 mins!

Same here
I used 75 man with prior injuries on as to simulate guys being suspended/ injured during mini camps and OTAs, my franchise is a covid free world so all opt outs are active and not on IR ( example: Donta Hightower)
I'm a ravens fan so I still have Earl on the team but he will be getting released in my chise. I'll have to deal with the cap penalty just like Decosta and the ravens front office will have to deal with if the league sides with Earl in the grievance process
Can't wait for the start of pre season week 1 in my universe !

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #85
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

So I am extremely pleased with Version 1 of our sliders. The game really plays a balanced brand of football.

I am in love with the new line play mechanics on defense. It is so much fun and a true chess match taking place. I encourage any of you who do not understand them to go onto practice mode and work on it. Also the new skill stick on offense is killer. I am chaining together some nice spins and jukes now. Takes some practice though.

Great players truly stand out even more. I thought they made great progress on Madden 20 in this area and now it is even better. When you have a guy like DeAndre Hopkins.....you know it. The superstars stand out.

They also toned down the enforcer X-Factor (thank god). No longer do we have to adjust our fumble slider for the excessive hit stick tackles.

Throwing out of sacks is a dream come true. It has added such anamaing layer of realism when you are under pressure. Forcing some really bad throws, flutters, wonder ducks and also some moments of “WOW”! when you actually can complete some plays under pressure.

EA.....DO NOT OTUCH THIS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I am thrilled with Madden 21. I pray ITeachPercussion decides to pick this gem up and make some classic rosters. With the QB play and player movement......it would be amazing.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 10:27 AM   #86
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

A Dolphins Tale Year 1 Week 2 vs The Bills Streaming Live 9:45 AM EST

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-29-2020, 01:12 PM   #87
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So I am extremely pleased with Version 1 of our sliders. The game really plays a balanced brand of football.

I am in love with the new line play mechanics on defense. It is so much fun and a true chess match taking place. I encourage any of you who do not understand them to go onto practice mode and work on it. Also the new skill stick on offense is killer. I am chaining together some nice spins and jukes now. Takes some practice though.

Great players truly stand out even more. I thought they made great progress on Madden 20 in this area and now it is even better. When you have a guy like DeAndre Hopkins.....you know it. The superstars stand out.

They also toned down the enforcer X-Factor (thank god). No longer do we have to adjust our fumble slider for the excessive hit stick tackles.

Throwing out of sacks is a dream come true. It has added such anamaing layer of realism when you are under pressure. Forcing some really bad throws, flutters, wonder ducks and also some moments of “WOW”! when you actually can complete some plays under pressure.

EA.....DO NOT OTUCH THIS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I am thrilled with Madden 21. I pray ITeachPercussion decides to pick this gem up and make some classic rosters. With the QB play and player movement......it would be amazing.

Absolutely love the gameplay. Its crazy to think 2 weeks ago many of us were thinking of passing on the game this year.
Old 08-29-2020, 01:48 PM   #88
Rookie

usmgoldeneagles's Arena

OVR: 2

What does everybody use for “ball in air defense”? Sorry if this has already been asked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »