Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2020, 06:46 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

Is anyone having an issue where the game crashes after finishing a game in CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2020, 07:11 PM   #402
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Is anyone having an issue where the game crashes after finishing a game in CFM?

Please ask that in the bugs and glitches thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-10-2020, 11:06 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvabasketball2019
Itís not in the game anymore
whatttt! mind blowing LOL!
Old 09-10-2020, 11:43 PM   #404
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I forgot to turn off auto updates, and so got this 2nd surprise patch, worried this under the hood MUT patch that Armor was worried about. 1.06 was great earlier this week. Tried the same game 3 times tonight on patch 1.07, does not feel same, seemed easier against cpu, not in good way. Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Found this patch info in the main forum.

Patch Notes Link

1.06 notes.
https://updatecrazy.com/madden-21-up...-and-xbox-one/

Madden 21 patch 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One will soon roll out for players. According to Madden 21 update 1.06 patch notes, the new update will add various quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Madden 21 1.06 also includes stability improvements on all platforms.

Recently, a minor update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Madden 21 patch 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.

What is new in Madden 21 1.06 Patch Notes?
Added general stability fixes.
Fixed framerate drop and stuttering issues.
Network connection improvements added.
Gameplay optimizations
Other minor fixes.
Download links for Madden 21 update 1.06 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

1.07 notes
https://updatecrazy.com/madden-21-up...-and-xbox-one/

Madden 21 update 1.07 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Madden 21 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay optimizations and various tweaks. Apart from this, Madden 21 patch version 1.07 also includes stability improvements on all platforms.

Recently, a minor update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Madden 21 patch 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.

Read more details below.

What is new in Madden 21 1.07 Patch Notes?
Fixed some issues related to MUT squads role selection
Fixed a case where usernames didnít appear during 2v2 gameplay
Season 1 (aka Hi-Def) begins, and runs until 11/5
New App Icon & Main Menu art representing the Season start
Nike HQ yard Location & Challenges are released
Season-specific Vanity Content is available for a limited time
New Legends available in the SSKO Draft
JUFU song ďJust Do ItĒ featured in the Madden Trax rotation
Download free Madden 21 update 1.07 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Old 09-11-2020, 01:50 AM   #405
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I forgot to turn off auto updates, and so got this 2nd surprise patch, worried this under the hood MUT patch that Armor was worried about. 1.06 was great earlier this week. Tried the same game 3 times tonight on patch 1.07, does not feel same, seemed easier against cpu, not in good way. Q

Same for me too. I only have a 1 game sample size so far but since youíve noticed it over multiple games so far thought Iíd share that Iím seeing it too even though it was just one game. It definitely felt different to me. Especially on offense. Played out tonightís Texans Vs Chiefs game in CFM as the Texans. Drove up and down the field very easily all game.

Anyone who hasnít already downloaded the latest patch, I definitely recommend holding off for now until thereís more feedback on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 09:04 AM   #406
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown

The easier took away the 8 INT games that almost made me delete the game. If it gets too easy I will just slider adjust

No team in real life is the 85 Bears or 00 Ravens anymore. I stopped worrying about oh I am the Bears and went 12-4 so it’s too easy. Play a whole season or 2 then adjust

No offense because a lot of you guys are respected on the board, but the same too easy stuff is what turns me off to the main board when we start bringing it to the sliders then I’m basically like I can’t come on here because it’s taking away the fun from the people who are having fun. They snuck this patch up on most people so you were basically going to be screwed unless you turned off your download because you had two patches in like a day

Last edited by Uvabasketball2019; 09-11-2020 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:44 AM   #407
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I have not DL 1.07

And will not until I see a lot more feedback. In the mean time if the feedback is going to be a constant negative.....I really want to keep that out of here. Let’s keep patch impressions to one post after you have played many many many games.

Sample size is critical and patch placebo is very common. Also as you move along your franchise it dynamically changes as you XP develop, win some games, gain confidence, CPU teams going into a rut, losing games, lose confidence, etc etc etc.

The game will have results all over the map the farther you progress into franchise. Happens every single cycle.

But with that being said I am being extremely cautious with patch updates. And this 1.07 had no gameplay adjustments from the notes I read. Still.....my trust is at zero with Tiburon and their ability to leave a great game alone. They cave into online demands on the drop of a dime.

The October update is one I would be extremely wary of.

With that being said.....I told everyone here to shut off your automatic updates and shutoff the ability to be connected to the internet when in stand by mode. If you did not heed my advice.....that is on you.

I am about to begin Year 2 Week 1 vs The Raiders.

Good luck everyone and I will continue to monitor 1.07 feedback from my most trusted OS friends here.

Let’s focus on our franchises and our fun in this thread. Not bugs and glitches and patch remorse.

Thanks everyone.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-11-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:40 AM   #408
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have not DL 1.07

And will not until I see a lot more feedback. In the mean time if the feedback is going to be a constant negative.....I really want to keep that out of here. Letís keep patch impressions to one post after you have played many many many games.

Sample size is critical and patch placebo is very common. Also as you move along your franchise it dynamically changes as you XP develop, win some games, gain confidence, CPU teams going into a rut, losing games, lose confidence, etc etc etc.

The game will have results all over the map the farther you progress into franchise. Happens every single cycle.

But with that being said I am being extremely cautious with patch updates. And this 1.07 had no gameplay adjustments from the notes I read. Still.....my trust is at zero with Tiburon and their ability to leave a great game alone. They cave into online demands on the drop of a dime.

The October update is one I would be extremely wary of.

With that being said.....I told everyone here to shut off your automatic updates and shutoff the ability to be connected to the internet when in stand by mode. If you did not heed my advice.....that is on you.

I am about to begin Year 2 Week 1 vs The Raiders.

Good luck everyone and I will continue to monitor 1.07 feedback from my most trusted OS friends here.

Letís focus on our franchises and our fun in this thread. Not bugs and glitches and patch remorse.

Thanks everyone.
I noticed I can move the ball better, but I am also better, but still losing. The super DB we were seeing before patch was annoying. Itís better now, so how we got there is ok with me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »