Home

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2020, 09:56 AM   #409
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

I decided to download the patches yesterday. The game is playing the same for me compared to patch 1.05

I played 2 games with my Falcons franchise and it feels good. Not seeing any noticeable differences between before and after.

Though I do admit my settings are slightly different than yours but as I said feels good still.

I think this is where I stay. No more updates for me. I got the game this year after reading some of the slider threads and I honestly do not regret it. I also do manual updates for all my games anyway. I despise auto updating.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 09-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #410
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
I decided to download the patches yesterday. The game is playing the same for me compared to patch 1.05

I played 2 games with my Falcons franchise and it feels good. Not seeing any noticeable differences between before and after.

Though I do admit my settings are slightly different than yours but as I said feels good still.

I think this is where I stay. No more updates for me. I got the game this year after reading some of the slider threads and I honestly do not regret it. I also do manual updates for all my games anyway. I despise auto updating.
Mine is set like Armors, so i didn’t have download 1.7, but I read the notes and it didn’t bug me. Will play here soon to test
Old 09-11-2020, 10:13 AM   #411
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Swords All Pro Custom Madden 21 Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only)

So a close follower (and friend of mine) of this slider set Angels28, discovered a simple trait edit that helped QB Josh Allen.

We all know Josh Allen is still a developing QB however he is also excellent on his feet and can move out of pressure well. Angels28 noticed he is not as good as say a Cam Newton or Russell Wilson in getting going and he was taking a few too many sacks.

He simply edited his sense pressure trait to ideal and now he is moving a lot better.

Be careful though. I would only do this for guys you absolutely know can move well when under pressure and are known “scramblers”

But a nice find from Angels28!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #412
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So a close follower (and friend of mine) of this slider set Angels28, discovered a simple trait edit that helped QB Josh Allen.

We all know Josh Allen is still a developing QB however he is also excellent on his feet and can move out of pressure well. Angels28 noticed he is not as good as say a Cam Newton or Russell Wilson in getting going and he was taking a few too many sacks.

He simply edited his sense pressure trait to ideal and now he is moving a lot better.

Be careful though. I would only do this for guys you absolutely know can move well when under pressure and are known “scramblers”

So Allen or say Mitch should be ideal?

I play Brady next. He damn sure shouldn’t be haha
Old 09-11-2020, 10:37 AM   #413
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

At the risk of sounding really noobish, where can I find info on what all of the on the field icons represent?

Like, the orange squares under the o-linemen, of the blue/white bars above the defensive linemen....
Old 09-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #414
Rookie

Just picked off Brady. Perfect coverage on the cover two. I’m shocked he forced that pass, but I’m not gonna complain, even Tom Brady will but the excitement was me being able to get the interception which you did not see pre-patch 456 whatever the patch is it was good to see.

What I am seeing is ratings take hold which is a good thing but guys are like well the game is getting too easy. Case in point Allen Robinson broke off route for a catch. I’m a Bears fan but Robinson is one of the best route runners in the game. To me he just has a crappy quarterback but he broke off the route against Winfield Junior who is a rookie and he was supposed to do that. If you’re going to complain about anything complain about the stock ratings from EA rosters which I didn’t even do the new roster update. Certain things are gonna affect the games like Armor said but the game is fine. Right now I’m testing 1.7. It feels pretty good actually, I’ve seen some adjustments. Take it with a grain of salt but like I learned from Armor with 2K it might show easy sometimes and then I get run off the court by 50 versus the Timberwolves playing with the Lakers and I’m like oh well next game.

Last edited by Uvabasketball2019; 09-11-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #415
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Think changing the traits of some guys to paranoid, or throw ball away? I've played games against Cousins, and Garoppolo now where they're literally statues on some plays for like 5-6 seconds and just eating sacks
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 03:18 PM   #416
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

It appears Madden is on a patch fest because I just logged on and there's now a 1.08 waiting to download, and it's 10GB!
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »