Home

Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2020, 01:48 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I've noticed the same thing with the sacks.. So you been dominating the CPU?
As soon as I posted that I got beat bad by Seahawks Lol, but did get to Wilson 6 times, I just kept throwing pick 6s, I haven't figured out what the best game time is right for me yet, but yeah the Coach adjustments is huge, I took away the deep passing all game but Wilson ate me alive with dink and dunks, and held the ball all game, I would sack him then next play he gets a 1st down, the game was awful by me but that's why I like your black sliders do much, you pay for mistakes
Old 09-04-2020, 03:55 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach2415
As soon as I posted that I got beat bad by Seahawks Lol, but did get to Wilson 6 times, I just kept throwing pick 6s, I haven't figured out what the best game time is right for me yet, but yeah the Coach adjustments is huge, I took away the deep passing all game but Wilson ate me alive with dink and dunks, and held the ball all game, I would sack him then next play he gets a 1st down, the game was awful by me but that's why I like your black sliders do much, you pay for mistakes
How has your throwing been with the Accuracy at 0?? What game clock is you using right now?? You want to make sure you and the CPU have at least a combined 120-135 total plays.. Go back and check the totals. Make sure you add the sacks because those were pass attempts.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-04-2020 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:13 PM   #59
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

Been doing a fantasy draft team to start the year before I start with a particular team in CFM. Let the CPU auto draft for me and I just see what I end up with.

Joe Burrow, Derrick Henry and Josh Allen (DE) are my stars.

Year 1 missed the playoffs.
Year 2 made it to the Wildcard but had to play Mahomes. He throws deep so that was nice to see. Picked him off once but I had a terrible game. Made poor reads. Threw 4 picks and lost by 14

Games are competitive and that's my biggest thing. Having fun.

Hopefully year 3 we can make it farther than the Wildcard.

I would stream but idk if any of you guys would be able to watch. I'm not on until maybe 2 or 3 a.m. pacific time.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:27 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStew21xx
Been doing a fantasy draft team to start the year before I start with a particular team in CFM. Let the CPU auto draft for me and I just see what I end up with.

Joe Burrow, Derrick Henry and Josh Allen (DE) are my stars.

Year 1 missed the playoffs.
Year 2 made it to the Wildcard but had to play Mahomes. He throws deep so that was nice to see. Picked him off once but I had a terrible game. Made poor reads. Threw 4 picks and lost by 14

Games are competitive and that's my biggest thing. Having fun.

Hopefully year 3 we can make it farther than the Wildcard.

I would stream but idk if any of you guys would be able to watch. I'm not on until maybe 2 or 3 a.m. pacific time.
From what I be hearing from people Mahomes likes to throw deep. I honestly haven't seen that much of a difference with the changes I made.. I'll see it occasionally.. Gonna start going read hard with the coaching adjustments. I was only doing it hear and there. Yeah Stream whenever you want. I'm up that late on weekends. I'll check it out. Which set are you using again?
Old 09-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #61
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

Quote:
From what I be hearing from people Mahomes likes to throw deep. I honestly haven't seen that much of a difference with the changes I made.. I'll see it occasionally.. Gonna start going read hard with the coaching adjustments. I was only doing it hear and there. Yeah Stream whenever you want. I'm up that late on weekends. I'll check it out. Which set are you using again?
Using the Green set.

I might have made a little tweaks here and there. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2020, 06:01 PM   #62
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I absolutely love how AM plays this year. It’s just hard to accept the very high completion % for the cpu qb. I know that isn’t important to a lot of people but I like my stats to be somewhat realistic. 85-90% almost every game just isn’t doing it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2020, 06:25 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I absolutely love how AM plays this year. It’s just hard to accept the very high completion % for the cpu qb. I know that isn’t important to a lot of people but I like my stats to be somewhat realistic. 85-90% almost every game just isn’t doing it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I feel you man.. I wish they force more passes down the field in traffic or had more off target throws. Just doesn't workout right on here with how bad the coverage can be. Wish coverage was more tighter.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:25 PM   #64
Rookie

My accuracy has been fine I just made some bone head plays vs Seattle, in past I always played on 10 min, I never reach that high of play count, but my games has been all over the place, sometimes I have a blowout, and then a shootout, and then I'll have low scoring game, but that's the way it is in real life to, I was 6-1 when Seattle beat me up, but it does seem like they are tougher when you've won a few in a row, cause my next game after that I won easy, but it was my 1st complete game, running and passing, I'm only having a average of about 20 pass attempts and 25 runs and per game, so I guess we combine for 90 to 100, I don't want to have some games scoring in 50s
Quote:
How has your throwing been with the Accuracy at 0?? What game clock is you using right now?? You want to make sure you and the CPU have at least a combined 120-135 total plays.. Go back and check the totals. Make sure you add the sacks because those were pass attempts.
Sent from my SM-S111DL using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »