Home

Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2020, 02:45 PM   #169
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Jarrod - are all of the settings on default in the main menu including sliders and penalties?
No I have my settings exactly the same on the main menu as I do in franchise than I upload them to my franchise. Everytime I change something I do it in the main menu then I upload them to my franchise .
Old 09-21-2020, 03:07 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Cool. Glad you found some adjustments that is working for you.. How are your INTs now that you dropped the USER INTs to 25?
I had 10 INT's in the season set at User INT's at 25. I was at 55 Pass Cov and Reaction Time too though, so I had a little better coverage than the Black set. I'm just horrible at stopping the CPU pass game. I prob need to user the LB/S more.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:09 PM   #171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah keep me posted. Are the drops wide open or is it contested drops when they are hit?. If the drops continue to bother you just raise the catching 5 points. It shouldn't affect much.
Checking back in, left green set alone and played 4 more games, I think some of it was me forcing passes into too tight of coverage which you can get away with on all pro - even with custom coverage sliders jacked up for CPU. Having a great time with the green set now. Playing exactly as in OP, except I put quarters at 12 mins and accel clock at 18. I like to do line adjustments and just wasn't feeling the 10 sec rundown.

Also - you had asked how the run game was going with these for the CPU. I have given up anywhere from 70 - 140 yards on the ground...playing with Broncos - started a new CFM with these. A lot of it just depends on game script; leading CPU rushers from my games:
Henry TEN - 18 car, 112 yards
Conner PIT - 16 car, 71 yards
Jones II TB - 13 car, 129 yards (72 yard long)
Bell NYJ - 14 car, 78 yards (injured in 3rd qrt)

It feels very balanced for my skill level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2020, 03:24 PM   #172
Banned

I can second wide open drops... thank God tho because without them Gardner would’ve threw for 400 easily on me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2020, 08:32 PM   #173
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBurton17
I had 10 INT's in the season set at User INT's at 25. I was at 55 Pass Cov and Reaction Time too though, so I had a little better coverage than the Black set. I'm just horrible at stopping the CPU pass game. I prob need to user the LB/S more.
Yeah I strictly USER the LB or Safety. I have to be involved in the coverage. Haha
Old 09-21-2020, 08:44 PM   #174
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDaddy33
Checking back in, left green set alone and played 4 more games, I think some of it was me forcing passes into too tight of coverage which you can get away with on all pro - even with custom coverage sliders jacked up for CPU. Having a great time with the green set now. Playing exactly as in OP, except I put quarters at 12 mins and accel clock at 18. I like to do line adjustments and just wasn't feeling the 10 sec rundown.

Also - you had asked how the run game was going with these for the CPU. I have given up anywhere from 70 - 140 yards on the ground...playing with Broncos - started a new CFM with these. A lot of it just depends on game script; leading CPU rushers from my games:
Henry TEN - 18 car, 112 yards
Conner PIT - 16 car, 71 yards
Jones II TB - 13 car, 129 yards (72 yard long)
Bell NYJ - 14 car, 78 yards (injured in 3rd qrt)

It feels very balanced for my skill level.
Man I'm glad the catching ended up working out for you.. I figured some of those drops might of been contested. You just have to get use to the All-Madden intensity where things don't come easy. Everything is earned. Gotta be smarter with your decision making. My setup will help you become a real good player and you'll slowly start adjusting the sliders up to the next set as you get better but you can always stay where you are if the gameplay is playing perfect for you.

Yeah I have the run off at 10 seconds so I can play 15 minute quarters and get the correct 120-135 total combined plays per game between both teams. I also like the challenge of making quick decisions at the line of scrimmage. You get time to make line adjustments when the clock isn't running.

Glad to see the CPU can run the ball on the Green set. I was a little concerned about that with the runblocking being low for them.. I really appreciate the feedback man. I been wanting to hear more feedback on my lower sets. This was some great information you provided me with.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:24 PM   #175
Rookie

Hey so I use a mix of your blue and black sets and I was wondering if you're noticing big gameplay differences with the newest patch that's been released?

Also, love your sliders and how you have different sets for different skill levels.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2020, 03:39 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelunker_
Hey so I use a mix of your blue and black sets and I was wondering if you're noticing big gameplay differences with the newest patch that's been released?

Also, love your sliders and how you have different sets for different skill levels.
Man I haven't gotten a chance to play any games with the new patch yet. I been working on my Rosters so I can start my franchise. I'll probably get a game or 2 in tonight because I have been itching to play. Have you played any games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »